Chapter 8

Ikuto grinned tossing Amu down onto the bed stripping her. "Well aren't you cute" A thin blush appeared over Amu's cheeks as she looked at Ikuto pulling his clothes off. "Oh? Someone cant wait" he grinned kissing Amu's neck while gently bitting it. Amu blushed as a small moan escaped her mouth, she couldn't help it. Ikuto trailed his kisses down to her chest and groaned and she dragged her nails down his back.

Amu blushed pinning him down licking and kissing his chest giving him hickey's. "A-amu" Ikuto moaned rubbing her chest blushing. Ikuto ginned and slid Amu down onto his cock making her moan. "Ikuto~!" Amu blushed clawing his chest, he grinned flipping them over so he was on top thrusting faster and harder with each moan Amu made. He chuckled tilting her head up kissing her, slowing sliding his tongue into her mouth moaning slightly feeling Amu claw at his back more. Amu moaned into the kiss pulling back to kiss and suck on Ikuto's neck. "Amu..." Ikuto moaned before releasing his seed.

Amu blushed as she pulled Ikuto down cuddling with him. "Ikuto.... You do realize I'm gonna get pregnant..." She nodded slightly. Ikuto smiled and kissed her forehead. "You'll be a great mother."

It had been a few weeks and today Amu took a pregnancy test. Amu was nervous she actually wanted to have a kid! She smiled as she was already picking out baby names. Miki if it was a girl and Yoru if it was a boy. She wanted the kid named after their Chara's they had disappeared as they grew up. It was only just 2 years ago, she had realized she became her would be self, and soon after that they disappeared, she can still hear their voices sometimes.

A few minutes had pasted and Amu looked at the test and screamed when she saw the results. Ikuto came running into the room "What's wrong?! Are you ok Amu?" He looked worried. Amu tackled him smiling. "We're going to be parents!" She squealed with delight. Amu called Utau and told her the news. Utau hung up the phone. "That's weird she hung up on me, she nev-" she was cut off by her door slamming open. It was Utau and she was dragging Kukai behind her. "We're going to be the best aunt and uncle ever!" Utau squealed dragging Amu to the doctor to find out if it was going to be a boy or a girl. Amu smiled at Ikuto as they were looking at their baby. "It's a boy!" Amu smiled rubbing her belly "Little Yoru" she said softly before kissing Ikuto's cheek.

Admin:
Sorry the charas disappeared, I figured it was time they grew up enough to not need them. Also sorry for a short chapter