Forever Young- Chapter 10- Why Not Tell the Truth

Maddi's  POV

"Harry" i asked the lifeless body again... no response. Wet, hot tears started to flow down my cheeks. "Sweetie" Gloria asked, "mhm" i responded glancing over to her overwhelming flowerd scrubs. "Harry, well hes not awake but hopefully will be very soon, however, there's still a chance that he could never wake up", Gloria said almost whispering like she didn't want to wake Haz up. the words no one would ever want to hear, "JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH, IS HE GOING TO DIE, I-I-I HATE IT WHEN DOCTORS SAY THERE OKAY BUT CLEARLY THERE NOT!" I blurted out not very conscious of what i was doing.  "maybe we should leave, i think its too overwhelming fro you right now" she said grabbing the door and twisting the handle. No, no no no no, i don't want to leave, i-i-i cant.. Haz needs me, just because hes not awake doesn't mean he doesn't need someone who actually cares and wants to be with him. I got overwhelmed and shy then followed Gloria out the non-squeaky door.  

Liam's POV

Whats happening, i pushed through Zayn on his knees on the floor, Louis...? But hes not home. No, he is...?!?!?! "Zayn, we need to take Lou to the hospital, NOW" i said trying to stay calm, but i need Lou alive, its my responsibility... "Liam, you seem to be the most down to earth guy in one direction, i need you to be the responsible one, everyone has their flaws but i need to you keep them hidden from the press, I'm trusting you with this very important job, understood?, Simon said seriously... (sorry if that part confused you, it was a flash back) all my responsibility...

Niall's POV

"I gave up on that door like 10 minutes ago, why even try?" i thought still hearing the wiggling of the brass doorknob "LOUIS?!?" Zayn yelled, wait what, Louis, hes not at the flat though. "Niall come here", Liam said trying to stay calm. wait whats wrong, "Yeah... okay" i said bursting out of the recliner chair and heading over to where Liam and Zayn were standing, but Zayn WASN'T standing h-he was on his knees, sitting there trembling like a puppy after its first bath. then i glanced up and saw Louis, i-i-i saw Louis, on the bed, just lying there. in a spilt second i turned around, i felt tears filling up in my eyes then one pushed its way out down my cheek rolling down reaching my chin then dropping to make a small wet spot on the stained cream carpet. I don't know what to say, i stutter but cant get the words to form on my lips, i just stayed their frozen, frozen as an ice sculpture at a wedding reception. i felt weak at the knees and started tor wards the front door to Louis's flat, "Ive heard enough Liam" i managed to say once i grabbed onto the handle and twisted it. i mean i didn't want to leave, Louis is in his own pool of blood and I'm leaving his precious body there, Liam cant always take responsibility, its not fair to him, no matter how much he takes care of us boys he deserves a break, but we never give him one, its like we have to be perfect in front of cameras but rebellious behind them. i turned around to see the boys glaring at me, i know i was a dick, i mean i caused this mess am i right?!?!? Harry's missing made Louis try to kill himself and now everyone is mad at me, i just cant take one step in the right fucking direction can I? nope i cant...

(OKAY SOOOO SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO WRITE THIS PIECE OF shit WRITING... LITERALLY SO SORRY BEEN REALLY BUSY ~MEGAN)