Part 1

Her voice got in unperceived with the same mirror element as when a dream morphs into reality; from her bursting out tears, screaming out forced indistinct utterance accompanied by gaudiness in a form of words, to breaking it off with a very loud but clear "I am pregnant" sound that choked down the mood and coughed out awkward silence.

With her eyes closed, and cracks in her voice she continued laying down what she had learnt a few days ago with the help of the 'everyday' talks she picked up during her upbringing from the society, while I was up there locked up in my thoughts trying to register what came in unexpectedly.

I came back a free man with clear understanding of her condition, but her continual supply of her news enslaved me back to my thoughts and voted off the first seismic wave by shaking and cracking the ground of my virtue; she is 15 years old and does not know the father of her unborn child. Inevitable questions started crossing in as I crucified her with judgment; furious because she is friends with my younger sister who happens to have also been influenced to be attracted to boys my age.

'You don't have morals and you are very foolish', as I went on to storm at her as a compliment to her tears with the thunder of my voice rumbling in her ears as she covered them like a possessed woman hearing the name 'JESUS' for the first time in its form.

Her eyes were clouded by cerise burned by the acid of her tears causing them to be crimson, I could smell regret from every breath she exhaled.
I carried on and eventually started sympathizing with her, letting her swallow my 'heart-pumped' drink of compassion. A 'everything is going to be fine' signifying hug allowed her to open up and speak from deep within the heart on how drank she was and very foolish. I tried to mine around her words with no proper content, and finally I managed to dig out the main reason she came to me, 'You want me to help you get through this situation, don't worry I am with you on this one'. She tightened the hug and broke it off, we locked eyes and nodded calling it quits for the day.

I went home to suit up with dedication in my eyes, hungry for Detective action and help out a poor soul. All night turning and flipping without any sleep; visions started popping up and ideas came clearer as I layered them down to form one complete image...

Nthabiseng felt more comfortable rolling around with my friends, She is very elegant and perfectly shaped for a girl her age, her voice sets up the mood and she behaves like an 18 year old; those are the reasons why my brothers are fond of her...

As normal friends 'we talk' and I connected to thoughts of 2 particular boys who fed their hearts with an idea of being intimate with the girl, so I spent the whole night connecting dots on which one of them is responsible for ruining this girl's life.

A very cold Morning came, and my first Suspect is Teboho; 

Profile
Name: Teboho Motaung
Age: 21
Physique: Skinny (this was unnecessary)
Additional: He is very attractive (according to a few girls I asked) and a smooth talker, a Charmer.

The last time he updated me about Nthabiseng was when he was going ape over her mammary organ. I wrote his name on a piece of paper, right above my second suspect. Tshepo;

Profile
Name: Tshepo Vilakazi
Age: 20
Additional: talkative, cheese-boy, pervert and a go-getter.

Putting a bold circle around their names I confirmed with rage on my face, "These two deserve jail time", nodding my head in agreement with my thoughts.
I freshened up, and called Nthabiseng for a quick meeting on the same spot as last time, She agreed and I bounced off. With disappointment in her walk I registered it was her from a distance, I then decided to cover half of what she had to travel to get to me. With fake smile on her face I started the conversation with a "tell me what you remember", question which put her on pause for a few seconds and then she responded, "hey, I was at the same event with you and your friends 3 weeks ago. I can't really remember much because I was drunk and very foolish but I think I have an idea of who the guy might be", locking deep into my eyes as she expressed her thoughts, "he was wearing a white striped cap with blue lines", with shock on my face I interfered with an urge for clearance and she confirmed it leaving me with no other option but to cancel out Tshepo from the list.