*Chapter4*

Kihyun's Pov:

I woke up with in the early morning I hoped that everything would be a dream and I would wake up in my warm bed but seeing that I was still in school while the rest that were asleep destroyed my expectations. The fire was starting to go off, I had to do something before we freeze to death. I found some books from a cupboard and lightened up the fire. "This will be okay... for now" I whispered.

I looked at the others, I had to wake them up. I firstly approached the members that were easier to wake up "Jooheon wake up" the younger started to open his eyes. "Tell me that we aren't still in that nightmare" he said "I am sorry".

After waking up the rest of them I approached the person who was the hardest to wake up...

"Hyungwon come on wake up" I yelled in his ears and rubbed his back. I kept doing the same thing until the younger had a reaction but it wasn't exactly what I expected.

The younger started breathing heavily and saying stuff that I couldn't really understand. The other members looked for afar. Hyungwon was crying and moving his body desperately without caring about his tortured leg. However he was still sleeping "Jesus.." was the first thing that came into my mind but still I had to help him. I sighed and approached the younger.

"Hyungwon it's okay kid" he wouldn't stop crying "please no one is going to hurt you" I shouted. When the younger didn't stopped I pulled him into a hug, I could feel his heart beating fast and it was really worrisome.

"Don't be afraid we are here and we will protect you" I was cringing with even saying that but that was what Hyungwon needed right now. I could feel his heartbeat slowly down. He lifted his hands and hugged me as well, he was now crying in my embrace but he was awake now. "It's okay" I whispered, I hadn't even noticed the others looking at us. He started to calm down, he pushed me away softly, he hugged his legs and looked at us.

"When I was driving home with my brother" he started "I was really scared and he kept telling me that we are going to be fine, when the car crashed he put his hand on my chest and pushed me to the car sit thus he hit his head instead of me" he said and started crying and came into my hug again.

"It wasn't your fault Hyungwon your fine and that's all that matters" Mirae said and joined are hug "Thanks guys" Hyungwon said and gave us a smile."You know you are sensitive after all" Minhyuk laughed and petted the younger's hair.

We all had joined a hug when we heard a loud growl coming from outside the class.

Minhyuk's Pov:

"Wh...what was that hyung" Jooheon said hiding behind my back. "That sounded like a wolf" IM said and Kihyun slapped his hand "Their are no wolfs in the middle of a town you idiot" he said "You forgot that we are in the middle of a blizzard right now" Wonho's voice cracked. "We should check it out" our leader answered and Jooheon pulled him strongly "NO WHAT IF ITS DANGEROUS" he cried out.

"I think you are all idiots" I said and rushed out of the room before Mirae was able to pull me back. I ran where the sound was heard of, it was coming from the storage room the others were following me. "Minhyuk you idiot it might be dangerous" I could hear Kihyun from afar. When I reached outside of the open door of the storage room.

The other members came and stand behind me "you idiot what the hell were you thinking" Mirae said. "Are you stupid you made me run all this way while my leg..." Hyungwon was cut of by a loud growl. We all looked at the dark room we could only spot sharp white teeth.

Suddenly a dog jumped on me. "OMG WOLF WOLF" Jooheon screamed as loud as he could while the others were terrified.

On the other hand I was laughing my heart out "This is not a wolf, this is a dog black German Shepherd actually" I said and I looked at the huge dog which had placed his head on my chest while his tail was waving like crazy.

"How did he came here, he must have come during the tsunami" Kihyun had already answered his own question. I turned my look to the dog it was male not too old and he had long fur and he seemed friendly. "Hello boy how did you came it here?" I petted his head and the he leaked my face.

"We can't keep him he might be dangerous" Jooheon said. "Well yes look at him the worst thing he can do to you is kill you with his cuteness" Mirae joked around and Shownu looked at a small collar that was on his neck "Spot... hello spot do you want to stay here with us" he said. "Great now we have to feed 9 months" Kihyun mattered but he seemed happy as well. IM and Jooheon after they stopped being scared they both hugged and welcomed our new friend while Wonho and Hyungwon found out that he was trained to listen to our commands.

And well now we have a dog with us and from what it seems he likes to sleep with me.

To be continued....

Hi guys hope you liked the new chapter even though Mirae wasn't the main person, please vote and comment if you liked it❤️❤️❤️