chapter one: cross

Cross was sitting at the bar and he's drank past his limit. He's only eighteen and he gets hung over like a fuckin loser. He head hurt but he didn't want to sleep. He saw Alister and the guys walk in. He liked the club but he didn't ride, but alister saw potential in him. Alister and Noah were ex Marines. Cross was going to go in Marines after he graduated. He had his paper work filed and Alister was pleased. He watched as Nora or February and Addison or September walks in. September and Noah been together for eight years then Alister and February been together for ten. Cross envyed there love. Alister sighed and saw his envy.

" Cross you have class?" September asked

" Yeah sorry," cross said and kissed September's hand and then February's. He had loved the girls, but he wasn't going to to fight Alister or Noah this morning. Cross got to his car and saw his cut folded neatly. He only wore it at the club and school. Mostly school but Alister understands why I never wore my cut to work. I drive to school and stop to see a girl with glasses and semi long hair. She had beautiful curls and wore a teenage mutant Ninja turtles sweatshirt. Cross saw that the sweatshirt was huge on her. She wore leggings and boots she wore a blue jean dress under her sweatshirt. There was zero freedom in the way she walked. She seemed distant almost lost definitely. She was shaking. Cross pulls up beside her.

" Hey beautiful" cross said out his window

The girl jumps scared and tries to hide her face. She looked shy and it made him park the car. She starts walking faster. Cross looks to see Matt and Connor. They were part of the club too they were by there bikes and smiling. What are these fuckers smiling at? He thought and fallow there gaze to the girl cross tried to talk to. Cross growled and sighs as she was shaking while sally yelled in her face. Of all the bitches yelling at her. Cross clenched his fists and marched to Sally blocking the girl.

" Leave her alone Sally or you will regret hurting her." Cross said and growled.

" Back off cross your a shit head" Sally said and cross saw the girl leave.

" Cross stop it" Matt said

" Cross Alister won't be happy" Connor said

" Not like I hit her" cross said

" Don't cross" Shane said

Cross look at his best friend and breathed. He sighed and rubs his hair. Fuck. He sneered. He wanted to protect her. God his anger always got the best of him. Well this is starting out good.