The Meeting

(Morning time skip)

Sam's pov
We gathered around because someone said so when I walked a little bit in front to see who it is and it was j our leader (jrian anyone? because why not)

J stood thier and said " zo-mbi-es! I h-ea-rd w-he-re we ca-n mo-re fo-o-d!" Every zombie mumble somthing. And I was shock not that because he can talked, forgot to mention he can talk to like me well we is the same as me he can still remember his name blah.blah.blah. all the important stuff.

"Bu-t to d-o th-at w-e mu-st l-ea-ve ou-r ho-m-e t-o-wn a-nd f-in-d a-not-he-r p-la-c-e to st-ay an-d ma-yb-e we c-an fi-nde m-ore f-o-o-d th-ie-r" j said the zombies agreed with him well who wouldn't he's very smart. He smile and Starts to lead the zombies to another place.

(Time skip you will like this part)

Sam's pov
We've been walking for like a few hours now and we still haven't seen any human yet and I'm saying this because I'm hungry!!!

As we were walking stairght down a road we saw a light as we walked closer and closer from it and we saw a house with lights that means humans must be in thier so we all looked at j and j said "w-e ca-n ta-ke th-e fe-n-c-es do-w-n ri-g-ht-? An-d a-ft-er t-h-at w-e c-an ea-t a-ny hu-ma-n in si-de th-e ho-u-se! " he said as we all zomebies walked to the fences and tried to break it down .

When the fence was broken we rush in, and bullets immediately stoped our way in when I saw where the bullets were coming from I saw a boy he is tan skinned black Raven hair and a headphones on and he aim at me but he stop. He didn't shoot me and just put the gun down and told hid friends to follow him.

one of his friends was a girl with a black hair on a ponytail with a gray T-shirt on but i couldn't see her lower part. One of then is another girl but she had a Pink hair with a big white bow on the back of her head she wears a Pink and white stripes shrit and baby blue shorts. And the last one was a boy he had blond hair and a red t-shirt.