Chapter 2

"Oh okay then" Marco sat on a chair beside the bed and pulled out his cellphone. Jean tooked off his shirt and opened his closet, he look for his yellow t-shirt, when he sees it he pulled it out from the closet. After wearing the t-shirt, he turned his head to look at Marco, he was scribbling on his cellphone.

"Hey Marco" "Yes Jean?" "Whatcah doin'?" "Playing flappy bird" "Oh, when did you downloaded it?" "Yesterday" "Cool".

He went near to Marco and pulled out Marco's cellphone from his hands "H-Hey!! it was my new record!!!" Jean looked at the cellphone and he scored 35 "Oh Nice one" then he put the cellphone on his pocket and drag Marco to the bed.

"W-Wha??!!!" "I never did this to ya didn't I?" "N-NO!! That's why I'm shocked!" Jean chuckled and kissed Marco's lips "Why did you do that for?" Marco blushed "Because you're so cute" "Hmph".

Jean realize something on Marco's face and twitched his eyes "W-What is it Jean? is something on my face?" "Yes there is" "What?!!" Jean poke Marco's cheek "I SAW A NEW FRECKLE!" Marco sighed "O-Oh h-how did you notice that?" "I memorized how many freckles you have" "impressive".

"Jean!" a voice coming from the door "What is it Homaru?!" "There's someone who want to see you!" "Who?!!" "Just come down here and look for yourself!" "Augh" Jean was about to get off of the bed until Marco grabbed Jean's t-shirt.

"What is it?" "Before you would go.... can you kiss me again? you're so warm" then Marco blushed "Okay" then Jean kissed Marco.

Jean was now getting of of the bed and went down stairs and saw Homaru was sitting on the sofa watching TV and Bertholdt was sitting on a chair.

"Oh it's Bertholdt" he thought and went towards Bertholdt "Hey Bert what brings you here?" "Well I was asking for a favor" "What?" Bertholdt pulled something from his pocket and give to Jean.

"What is this?" "I-It's a letter" "To Who?!" Bertholdt stare at Jean and whispers "To Reiner" "Whaat??!!" "Shush!!" "Why Me?!" "Well there's no one who I can trust but you" "Oh Okay so what would I do with this?" "Please give this to Reiner, and don't let Annie see it" "Okie Dokie" then Jean was about to went towards upstairs but Bertholdt grabbed his hand "Please Jean! Don't read Inside it!!!!" "I won't". Then Bertholdt waved Jean and Homaru and went out of the house. Jean went back upstairs again.