He just wants to stay here.

And as if she heard him, she just wraps her arms around him as he rests his head on her chest.

They stay like that. Just like that. Just their chests moving to the rhythm of their breathing.

It was peaceful.

...Until a stomach grumbles.

Grrrr.

And it makes both of them laugh as Nadine moves to get up but not before kissing him again.

'Hey, where you going?' He protests as she moves away. He gets up too, wanting to stop her from leaving the bed.

'I'm gonna order food. Gutom ka na din diba?'

And then he was reminded of something.

'Ah...you don't have to.' He says as he puts on some boxers and a shirt.

'What?'

She's confused...and hungry, and she's starting to be hangry because he's being unclear.

'Why do you always stop me from eating, James??'

'Here. Put this on.' He hands her a shirt of his to wear, still not answering her question.

'So you're gonna ignore me? Ganon?? Bahala ka, nagugutom ako!' She grabs her phone and she starts to dial her favorite fastfood's delivery hotline.

James sees her and immediately snatches her phone from her.

'James, ano ba?? I'm hungry!! Why won't you let me eat??'

'Cuz Im gonna cook for you!'

Her face stiffens, a little bit surprised.

'Oh.' She voices out, before she becomes confused again. 'But you...don't know how to cook...'

'Hey! I do know how to cook!'

Nadine sends him a teasing look of doubt. He just rolls his eyes as he walks out to the kitchen and Nadine only follows him.

She watches as he brings out the ingredients from the cupboards.

'I know how to cook. I'm actually good at it.' He looks at her confidently, almost bragging, but she likes it.

She watches in awe as he goes about his cooking. He seems to be very comfortable in the kitchen.

It's sexy.

It's attractive.

Very attractive.

She's enjoying every bit of it.

Finally, James was done cooking their dinner.

He just put together a simple but healthy roasted chicken with lemon and rosemary and then steamed veggies on the side.

He then sets the table for the two of them.