7

.....

James was already in the laundry room in front of his dryer, clad only in a comfortable jogging pants, when Nadine found him.

'Hey.'

'Hey,' He turns to her. 'I'm just drying your clothes.'

'Thanks.' She says. 'Uh, saan ko lagay to?' She asks pertaining to his towel she used to dry her hair.

'Let me.' He takes it from her and hangs it by the window.

He turns back and it's just then that he realized she's wearing his clothes that he prepared for her.

His t-shirt is too big for her but it stops just right below her round bum which shows a bit of her undies as she bends over the dryer, and it's hot because he knows there's nothing else beneath it.

Just her in his shirt.

He likes it.

I should make her wear my clothes more.

He thought.

He walks over to her quietly as he felt the need to be close to her. He stands beside her. He watches her as she watches her clothes spin inside the machine.

'Are you gonna do that for the next twenty minutes?' He teases her.

'Why? Are you gonna stop staring at me if I do?'

His ears turn red.

He didn't know she noticed. Was he staring too long?

'I-I was staring at-at the dryer.' He's not sure why he denies it. He's usually not shy if he likes a girl.

But, he doesn't like her. He reminds himself. He doesn't like her that way. He shouldn't like her too much.

'Sure you are.' She teases him with a knowing look.

He shrugs off her comment as he walks out of the room.

He comes back with a bottle of beer in his hand and glass of water on the other.

He hands her the glass.

She raises an eyebrow at him.

'So Im not allowed to drink your beer? You cant even spare a bottle for your guest? Are you that selfish?' She says sharply.

'But-but...I didnt...' He stutters and he immediately runs to get her a bottle. With that tone of hers, anyone will do what she wants.

'Here.' He hands her a bottle when he got back.

'Yay!' She beams.

He joins her on the floor where she sits in front of the machine.

'I didn't think you were a beer drinker.' He states. 'Most girls go for cocktails or shooters or whatever.'

'Im actually a wine girl. But, I love an ice cold beer once in a while.' She says before she takes a swig straight from the bottle.