4. You see him too right?

Jax's POV

"Who the fuck..?"

Not the nicest tree words to come through my lips around my girlfriend but definitely the nicest ones I was thinking. I could feel Ly tense beside me and almost everyone stopped and turned to face me. I had no idea why but everyone seemed to assume that I was the big bad boss of the school and to never bother me. Sometimes I think Ly feels the same.

Enough about that. My main focus was on whoever... vandalised my girlfriends locker. And why on earth with these stupid love letters and hearts? Some small part of me hoped to god that this entire thing was my friends pulling a prank to get my blood boiling.

Well it worked guys. Very funny.

I turned to face Lyra, my facial features not moving a muscle. Quickly I bent over and pressed my shoulder against her stomach. My right arm wrapped itself around the back of her knees and I picked her up. At this point she was bent over my shoulder with her ass in full eyesight of everyone.

"Calv pass me her jumper in her bag." The bag had fallen as I picked her up along with a few of her books. They now lay around my ankles while people started to bustle around us pretending not to be watching.

My best friend picked up the branded duffle bag and started rummaging through the PE equipment. He finally pulled out the dark red hoodie and tossed it over to me. Lyra was shifting around shouting expletives at me to put me down. Once she had calmed down after a few minutes I placed the jumper on her rump and made sure it wouldn't fall off. Calvin had picked up her stuff extremely quietly and put it into his bag. He wasn't apart of this prank which further made my alarm bells ring.

Calvin was my best friend and he always joined in with pulling a few pranks on me. Whether it's pushing me in a pool or giving Ly a fake hickey, he was there for it all. So the fact that he was quiet made me think that he wasn't apart of this.

We started to walk to the car, Lyra still on my shoulder but complaining about the blood rushing to her head. I figured that I'd rather not kill the one person I love more then my sports and put her down. Only to pick her up bridal style again.

Lyra's POV

After Jax had picked my up bridal style I kept quiet. From this view I could actually see his face and he was pissed. To say the least. I hadn't seen that fire in his eyes since Calvin and him had a huge argument about a "hickey" on my neck. It was obviously just makeup but god damn it was a heated argument.

I kept my eyes on him, making sure that he wouldn't do anything stupid. Then again he would have to drop me in order to do so. I knew he would be mad but the look in his eyes told me that it was an understatement. Yes some people would say he was overreacting but we were close. And he had already lost so much in his life. Plus it would just make it worse if anyone fought him on this.

Once we had gotten outside he put me down, but kept close to me. I looked over my shoulder and scanned the area. We were walking away from the school and everyone was bustling around now but I felt eyes on me again. It made my skin tingle and I'm sure goosebumps were rising on my arms. I had to stop because if I walked any further forward the leaves of the tree would block my view of the school. My eyes kept scanning until I saw him.

He was standing by the garden, leaning against one of the pillars that held up the school name. His piercing blue eyes boring into mine. Something about his features didn't seem right. Running from the corner of his left eye to his jaw was a thick white line while the right had an almost black bruise around it. His brown hair was shaved on this sides but the top was a medium wavy length. Even the curls looked deadly on this guy.