The Oval Office

It has been a full year since elections back in November, but a lot has changed since then.
For one, Pence's penis has doubled in size, as he has been trying medication developed by the official U.S department of penis enlargement.
The size of his penis did not directly relate to his bravery of admitting his admiration for Trump, which was his feared weakness.
Since the day of Trump requesting Pence to be a part of his presidency, he had been developing a strong relationship or some say an unbreakable.

Pence had finally overcome his fear of confessing his admiration and was now committed of doing it.
As he walked down the main hallway of the white House, which lead to the Oval Office his heart started pumping stronger than usual.
He looked down on the ceramic flooring, where he saw his reflection, while thinking:
„Should I do this?" and „Am I sexy enough?".
He almost turned back, but Trump's strong gravitational field, attracted him.
*knock*
*knock*
As he opened the doors Trump was facing to the window, while glowing bright orange.
"D..Donald?"
"Yes my dear"
After those words came out of his mouth, Pence was shocked.
"My d..dear?" Pence asked.
He walked closer, while getting a slightly visible boner.
Pence failed to speak as he was stuttering and was cut off by Trump's index finger pressing on his fat pussy lips.
"What are you doing, Donald?" He was referencing to Trump's hand under his pink panties.
"It'll all be OK" Trump answered.
Pence raised his head, while standing straight and tight and orgasming VERY loud.

//Donate 500 dollars to continue reading//
Sorry for the cliffhanger.