Author's Note!

It's finally finished.  My first full-length story.  After 5 years since I first had the idea for this story I finally uploaded the ending.  I have learned so much along the way, with a special Thank You to Emily (TheDivineMissM) for helping me correct those early mistakes!

I'm hoping to get this story published by the end of the year, but even if it doesn't it will stay here on wattpad as my first ever completed work of fiction and will hopefully continue to get read by people who will enjoy it. 

To you my loyal readers and fans, I thank you for taking the time to read this story from chapter one to twenty two.  And to every reader who took the time to leave a comment, a HUGE thank you!  You kept me motivated and inspired to keep uploading regularly.

I will be editing this book from time to time, removing the notes I wrote at the bottom of the chapters and hopefully correct any other mistakes I may discover. 

I am currently working on a great new story filled with romance, adventure and comedy.  As soon as I start uploading I hope you will show it the same love.  

All my love, Stormy.

PS - Ready for another adventure?  This time it's in Africa!    Head on over and give my new story, GI STACY a read!

{GI STACY

Stacy, a red-headed interior designer from South Africa is thrown into a dangerous adventure when her soon-to-be fiancé Theo goes missing in the middle of deep dark Africa. 

Her only help arrives in the form of her ex-military Uncle James, Scotty, a slightly alcoholic survival expert and adventurer and her childhood-friend-turned-professional-soldier Eric. 

After only three weeks of training she sets off to discover that with guts and determination, anything is possible.  (also, wear really really good shoes!)}

http://www.wattpad.com/story/17249595-g-i-stacy => click the external link below to be taken there!