Camp Half Hell

Sorry I am taking so long to update.
I just have too much stress, From now on, I'll only update when I have time. Now, onwards!

3rd Person POV
      The Olymipans were having their annual meeting about their lost hero, Percy Jackson. The campers regret listening to Michael's lies. The younger camper felt gulity, but not as much as the senior campers, the Seven, Thalia, and Nico. Percy was one of their greatest friends and they repaid that by listening to a new campers' lies. Percy and many of them had formed a strong bond, one that had been through war together, where they comforted each other and gave their fellow demigod a hand. They stood together through rain or snow, high waters, or hell, through freezing temperatures or very humid temperature. It didn't matter. They stood strong and proud, glad that they survived another day. That was the same bond that was broken. Broken because of them. Of their fatal flaws. Percy was their brother in arms. But that was broken because of what they chose to believe. Because of one power hungry demigod son of Poseidon. They had kicked him out the first chance they got and threw him in Tartarus. He had to go through every experience Percy had to go through, starting when Percy was abused when he was 4, by Gabe. He had finished the experience the day before, much sooner than they expected. He also didn't learn anything and didn't change. Already, he had formed a group and they terrorized the younger campers.
       "Does anyone have any leads my nephew, Percy Jackson?" Zeus asked, his voice heavy with sadness. Percy's disappearance had changed the gods in a better way. They cared a lot for their children more and tried to spend as much time as possible with them. Zeus was not as power hungry and stopped stirring any more children. He swore an oath to ask Hera if he could have any more children first. They didn't call the gods 'Lords' and 'Ladies' anymore. Instead, it was aunts, uncles, mom, dad, etc. No one had any leads. "Today, we have other important things to talk about. We have another war with Gaia, Kronos and another being we don't know." Athena said. Everyone gasped, out of fear. "What are we going to do?" Thalia said. Suddenly, the room turned darker and a portal appeared in the middle of the room. The gods and demigods bowed down. "Lord Chaos" Zeus said, respectfully. "Rise" Chaos said. "I heard that you need help in a war. I know who else is attacking you guys. It's my step brother, End. Although I do not like how you used to rule, you are improving. So, I'll send my my best squad, Alpha squad, my son, and his girlfriend here. But, be warned. My son despises you Olympians and wouldn't have came here if I didn't force him." Chaos said. "Thank you, Lord Chaos" Zeus said. Chaos just nodded. "You guys better don't make me regret it. BTW, there is an attack in camp right now. Good luck." Chaos said, he walked through the portal. Everyone's eyes widen as they all rushed to camp.
      "Everyone! Prepare your weapons!". Campers ran into each other as they got their weapons. By the time the monsters got there, the campers were trying to form a line. "There are about 8,000 monsters. We can't defeat them all." Thalia said. "We'll have to try." Nico said, in determination. His eyes however, told a different story. They held fear. Suddenly, a figure dropped down from a space ship and landed in the middle of the two armies. Everyone frozed out of shock. Without missiong a beat, the figure quickly took out two swords and charged at the enemy. When the enemy got out of its shock, already half of then was dead. The enemy all charged at the figure. The figure dodged all of their attacks and killed them a second later. Soon, most of the monsters were dead. The ones that were still alive ran away. The figure let them run a few distance before a bow appeared in its hands and he shot a volley of arrows. Surprisingly, every arrow hit its mark and all the monsters were destroyed. The figure calmly walked to the campers. The senior campers held their weapons up, in case this person was going to harm them. The black space ship landed behind the figure and all the campers eyed them suspiciously. "Who are you?" Annabeth asked. "My name is Prince Nova, Son of Chaos. You can call me Nova. My team and I are here to help you guys out in the war." the figure said.