The Life of Spice

Hello and Welcome to "The Life of Spice"!

Most of us use spices in and on our food daily, to add and enhance the flavors of our meals.  Spices have been a part of our lives from the earliest recorded history.  Men gave their lives in the search for spices, wars have been fought over spices and they have been used as currency across the globe.  Spices are an integral part of our lives, not only in our food but they are used in many medicines  s well as home remedies for everything to curing headaches to soothing sunburns.

  Spices are an integral part of our lives, not only in our food but they are used in many medicines  s well as home remedies for everything to curing headaches to soothing sunburns

Here we will be presenting articles on spices and recipes for the use of those spices.

If you would like to contribute to this book, please feel free to send us a PM to let us know what spice you would like to write about.  Also if you would like to send us a recipe to be included with one of the spices already presented please feel free to do so as well.

Send all of your entries to Pub-Grub in a Private Message

Be sure to include:

---Screen Name

---Name of the Collection: The Life of Spice

---The name of the spice you are sending the recipe for

---and then the recipe, please include

               1 - all of the ingredients

               2 - instructions for preparation

As always if you have any questions Please Ask!!

Disclaimer:

We are doing our best to prepare the content of this site. However, Pub-Grub cannot warranty the expressions and suggestions of the contents, as well as its accuracy. In addition, to the extent permitted by the law, Pub-Grub shall not be responsible for any losses and/or damages due to the usage of the information on our website.