First Date// Corey Seager

Requested by Lunaticchild1

Valeria

I was the niece of Clayton Kershaw, he gave me a specific rule to not date any of the players. I was eighteen and I wanted to have fun but I did not want to disobey my uncle's one and only rule.

Today was one of the many days where Corey was trying to ask me out.

"Corey you know I'd love to but I don't want to disobey my uncle," I said.

We sat on one of the couches in the clubhouse.

"Valeria, please. Just one date and nobody has to find out." Corey looked into my greenish hazel eyes.

I sighed "Fine but just one date."

"Yes!" He exclaimed and jumped up.

I giggled at his sudden outburst.

"I'll pick you up this Saturday at eight am." Corey smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ok." I squeaked.

My face became hot as the blood rushed to my cheeks. He walked out of the clubhouse. I leaned forward and smiled widely.

"Valeria." I heard someone call my name.

"Coming," I said and rushed out of the clubhouse.

My uncle took me home and I started to plan an outfit for my date.

____________________________________

It was Saturday morning and I was finishing the last of my makeup

It was Saturday morning and I was finishing the last of my makeup. The doorbell rang and I went to open it.

"Hey." Corey smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said and grabbed my small side purse.

"You look gorgeous," Corey said.

"Thank you." I blushed "So where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you." He smiled.

"What about a hint?" I asked as he opened my door.

"I'm not saying." He shook his head.

Corey got in the car and started driving. I sat impatiently. My mind had drifted off elsewhere until we came to a sudden stop. My eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Are you serious!?" I exclaimed.

"Yes." He smiled.

I quickly got out of the car.

"C'mon." I urged him.

He chuckled and caught up to me. After waiting in line for a bit we entered the park. He grabbed my hand as we walked throughout the park. We went on rides like the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Thank you, Corey." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Its no problem." He smiled.

After lunch we went on more rides.

____________________________________

The fireworks were about to start so Corey and I made our way to the castle. We found a nice spot and I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me.

I watched in awe as the fireworks went off. My head was lifted up and turned sideways. I looked into Corey's eyes as he pushed away some of my light brown hair. He smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer.

After a while, we pulled away. I had actual fireworks go off in my body. It was so full of passion and desire. He rested his forehead on my mine. I smiled.

"Valeria I know that I was told to stay away from you but I can't seem to. You're funny, sweet, and gorgeous." He smiled "What do you say we give this a chance?"

I kissed him again.

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled when he pulled away.

"Thank you for all of this Corey." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We stayed at Disneyland until closing time and it was the best date ever.

____________________________________

First imagine is up and thank you for requesting. I would greatly appreciate some feedback. If you'd like please comment and vote.