"I can live with that," I take the keys from him and walk around to the driver's side. I get in and put the keys in the engine. I nearly come just by the sound it makes. Brax gets in the car and looks at me. "This car suits you," I rub my hand over the dash and bite my lip.

"This is my pride and joy," I mumble. He chuckles, causing me to look at him. His smile reaches his eyes, nearly making me melt. I let out a shaky breath.

"Where are we going?" I pull out of the driveway and get onto the main street.

"Well, you showed me around New York. I figured that I would show you around one of my many towns," I glance at him and he hums.

"Okay," I look back ahead and continue to drive.

He clicks something and Because of You by David J starts to play. I listen to the lyrics of a song I have never heard before and my heart starts to pick up. Brax starts to sing along. I glance at Brax as I stop at a red light. His gaze was on me as his phone was in his hand. That's when I realized he hooked his phone up to Bluetooth.

I turn back to the road as the light turns green. The song ends and She Ain't Takin' Your Call by Chase Wright starts to play. I snort as I listen to the lyrics that Brax was singing along to. I shake my head as I giggle.

"That's why she ain't takin' your call," Brax sings. I shake my head while trying to focus on driving. "She's alright, I promise you, man. That pretty girl's in pretty good hands. You had your chance and blew it, I don't blame her. She ain't picking up I guess you have your answer," He sings.

The song ends and I look at him for a moment. "Really?" He arches a brow before looking at his phone. Ain't Missin' You by Dyan Schneider starts to play and knowing this song, I look at Brax again.

"...I hope you spend the last few months feelin' sorry for yourself. Guys like you don't get second chances," He sings. I park the car and turn to him. He shifts in his seat while looking at me.

"...I hate to break it to you. But she's movin' on like you thought she'd never would. And if I'm bein' honest with you. When she's in my arms, she says it feels like it should," I hum. I listen to the song as he continues to sing the song.

He chuckles and turns the song off. "Where are we, Snowball?" He asks as he looks around. I peer out the window and the first thing I see is a huge statue of a gorilla sitting down with his arm on his knee. I gasp while looking at the beauty of it. I pull my eyes off of it to see Brax staring at me.

"Art Prize is one of the things I love about Michigan. I love the different cultures of art," I admit. His eyes filled with an emotion that I hadn't seen in him before. It almost looks like love. It causes my heart to skip a beat.

"God, you are so beautiful," I roll my eyes at him.

"Come on. Let me show you something," I open my door as Jake and Karen get out of the car that he parks next to mine. Jake grins at me widely.

"You could have just told me where we were going," I shake my head.

"No, you would have given it away for Brax," He bobs his head in agreement.

"Probably," He smirks at Brax while looking at me. "You'll love this," I turn towards Brax and grab his hand while starting to walk towards the Gorilla. "Sunflower?"" I stop and turn back to Jake. He held up a camera in his hands and I beamed at him. "I got you a present,"

I take it from him and check it out. It was a Leica SL2 bundle with a 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens and a 27-megapixel full-frame. I look at it in awe as I turn it on. I kneel down in front of the Gorilla and take a picture of it. I turn to Jake and smile widely. "I love it. Thank you," He nods.