58

LOLA ROSE HAD woke up late which resulted in her having to delay everything that she had planned today. firstly, tom and harrison were coming back to LA today and she promised to be there to pick them up with Zendaya, however, Zendaya didn't wake the girl this morning.

tom, harrison and zendaya were currently driving back to zendaya's house before the boys set off for their hotel.

"i know i should've woken her, but she hasn't been sleeping well lately, she's been having about four hours sleep per night and, i don't know. just seeing her asleep made me feel bad waking her because i know how much she needs it," zendaya sighed as she checked her rear-view mirror.

"she's gonna be a little upset at you at most. but i'm glad you let her sleep-- she's always texting me when its late over here," tom replied.

"i don't know why though? i'm not too sure whats going through her mind at the moment, i just hope she's as okay as she looks."

the rest of the car journey was filled with mild chatter between the three until they arrived at zendaya's apartment.

tom smiled at himself as zendaya unlocked her door, letting the two boys walk in. you could here the soft sounds of Lola's music flowing through the apartment.

"Lola?" zendaya called through the apartment. the three heard some shuffling around, a little thud following with a 'shit' and the music turn off. the door swung open.

she stood there with a smile on her face, which quickly turned into a pout, "you didn't wake me, i over slept now everything is muddled up," she crossed her arms at zendaya.

"sorry babe. i just thought you could do with some extra sleep. i know how desperate you were to see harrison but, he's here now." her american voice joked.

"oh Haz baby! i miss you," she cooed running over to him and giving him a cuddle,

"Lola Rose Bright, i missed you more than you could ever imagine," Harrison said cheekily at the girl. she giggled and gave him a overdramatic, sloppy kiss on his forehead before letting go of him.

"hi Tom." she said simply

"Not even a hug?" he said, raising his eyebrows.

she huffed, "well, if you insist. but no longer than five seconds," she said jokingly.

straight away, he pulled her into a tight hug, but the pair cut it short whilst the others were around them.

Zendaya offered the boys something to eat but they thought it would be best for them to go back to the hotel to catch up with their family back at the hotel.

Lola sighed, she watched Tom walk out the door as quickly as he came. she couldn't help but feel frustrated. frustrated in all kinds of ways. she didnt realise how much she missed him and craved him until now. she tried to shake the thoughts and feelings away from her, knowing full well he probably doesn't feel the same towards her. she wanted more than to be friends, but she also didn't want to ruin what they had at the moment. she huffed as she sat on the sofa.

"you alright?" zendaya asked her with furrowed eyebrows.

"i hate boys. i hate feelings. i hate life." she slummed.

"thats a little dramatic, don't you think?" zendaya teased her.

she let out a little huffy laugh and crossed her arms with a pout, "i don't think so, no."