Part Two ~ Chapter Nineteen

Start from the beginning

            Bzzz. Bzzz. MB looked down at his hand as his phone buzzed and the screen lit up. “Sorry guys, gotta run. If you need any help, just find me and ask.”

            “As if we would want your help…” Kyle muttered, but MB was already gone. He seemed as if he was in a hurry.

            “Kyle!” I scolded, getting extremely annoyed now. “He’s just trying to help! I realize you’re just angry he realized there were security cameras before you did, but give it a rest! Seriously, you can’t always be right.” The minute the words came out of my mouth, I instantly regretted it. I didn’t mean to sound so harsh, but the stress seemed to suddenly pile back on top of me as I realized that we weren’t quite done with things yet.

            “Is that what you think?” Kyle gritted his teeth and stared down at the table with a look that I couldn’t quite read.

            “Guys, stop it…” Johnny said in a warning voice.

            “Whatever,” Kyle grumbled, getting up and walking straight out of the lounge, slamming the door with a bang. I let out a sigh as I realized we were doing exactly what my brother and his friends had done. We were pushing each other away when things got more difficult, when we needed each other the most.

            “We need that tape,” Johnny said. “We still have to get it.”

            “We will, we will,” I muttered, closing my eyes. “Tomorrow night, when the high schoolers have their masquerade dance… But can we talk about something else? I’m just not in the mood.”

            Johnny seemed to instantly understand, because he immediately switched the topic. Not that I could say the topic he picked was quite favorable. “Did you see Mr. Grey in class today?”

            Though Mr. Grey was somebody I usually did not want to talk about, today was an exception. Class had been totally gossip worthy, and yes boys do gossip sometimes. “He kept giving us the evil eye,” I smiled, remembering how angry Mr. Grey had been.

            “Probably because he figured by this time, he would have killed you.”

            This time, I didn’t even wince as Johnny said it. I had come to face the truth that Mr. Grey wanted me dead. Though it wasn’t the favorable truth, it was the truth after all. And there was nothing that could be done about it. “He must have been angry that he was outsmarted by a bunch of ten-year-olds,” I smirked.

            “The Three Musketeers!” The way Johnny smiled to himself, I could tell he was still so proud of the name he had come up for us.

            “Yeah, the Three Musketeers,” I nodded. “Except, I’m worried he’s now even angrier than before…”

            “Of course he is!” Johnny declared openly. “But boo-hoo, he thinks he can make us weak. But he’s wrong. Look at us now.”

            I gave him a sad smile. “Look at us now…” I repeated. “Still standing.”

            “Anyways, back to math class today,” Johnny tried to get us back to what we were talking about. “I guess he now knows we’ve read Kathryn’s letter.”

            “I’m glad we did. I mean, I’m glad we risked our lives and all to get that letter back. Even though Matt probably hates me for doing it.”

            “It had some pretty handy information,” Johnny agreed. “But speaking of the devil…” As he said that, I turned to look the way he was nodding towards. Great, Matt was heading my way. He was probably coming to check and make sure I didn’t get myself into any more trouble.

            “See yah,” Johnny slipped out as Matt came and sat down next to me. I gave him a mock glare, but all he nodded was ‘tomorrow’ before disappearing. And I knew what he meant. We had to get that tape back before we were caught red-handed. Because how could we explain that we no longer had that key?

____________

Five votes I'll upload tomorrow, otherwise on Tuesday.

So hey guys! Sorry this is up so late :P It's ten minutes before midnight ahah ;/ I know this chapter is kinda a filler, I sorta forgot it exsisted because it's just so RANDOM.

But what do you think of them getting the tape back? ..yeah... that's the only question i got.

On another note, this story is almost over. There are gonna be 22 chapters in total for this part too. The next chapter is in Matt's pov and then after that some INTERESTING DRAMA goes down... then this part ends... ;D Me very excited for the dance mwhahaha. 

I'm already planning part three out right now, and lemme warn you I'm very lost. I know what's going to happen but i have NO IDEA how to start it off. No worries, I shall keep writing! 

That's all for now folks! (<--- is that from somewhere?) Anywhoo, peace out

xx

Ella

Comment, vote, fan<3