Iwaizumi- Blind 2

Part 2.

"Hey, didn't you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Ayame's awesome date with the vice captain of the volleyball team!" The girl squealed.

"Seriously Himari? Isn't that (y/n)'s boyfriend?"

"W H A T ? That can't be. they're only friends Hiyori," The girl 'Himari' says.

"They so are! That guy is always around (Y/N), going to school and going home from school!" Hiyori argued.

"Seriously? That vice captain is such a cheater! How could Oikawa-senpai put his trust on someone like him?!"

"Ugh! Boys these days, their always rooting for the hotter and smarter girls!" Hiyori says.

"You tell me! Poor (y/n) though.." Hinami says.

"Let's go already!We might miss the chance to see Oikawa in the hallways!"

"Holy!- You're right, Let's go!" And with that, there voices had fade away.

You were inside one of the cubicle at the very far back and you.heard.everything.they said..

So it wasn't a practice.. was it? *CRACK*...

He lied to me just because he felt bad about my situation..*CRACK*..

HE LIES SO I CAN BE HAPPY!!... *Shatters*

You felt more than just a pang in your heart. It was MORE than just a PANG. You felt your heart slowly crack and shatter into pieces.

You heard Himari and Hiyori say it, just not infront of your face, but you still heard all those painful truths although you still deny it..

You have faith and trust in Iwaizumi. That's what everyone needs in a relationship right..? Right? It has to be it! It's got to be that..

"Stop denying it yourself (Y/N) face the truth" you tell yourself.

You felt tears leave your eyes, but let it all just flow down. It doesn't matter anymore..

If he really is dating Ayame then.. i don't mind at all... After all, everything's just temporary. I'm just some important person who'll disappear soon anyways..

You suddenly thought of your brothers, Kyoujin and Takeda.

You remember all those times they would be with you through the hardships and all those funny and laughable times.

You missed all the love, happiness and cheers back in those days when Kyoujin was still here. Sure Takeda was still alive, but he couldn't afford to see you anymore.

Your parents filed a restraining order against him. Using horrible lies and paying people to get the job done just to keep you in their fucked up fantasy world, much to your dismay.

You silently cried in the cubicle, asking yourself " why does it have to be me? There are alot of people in this world...why me?"

....

**Iwaizumi's P.O.V**

Class was almost starting and I start to worry because (Y/N) still isn't here. 'Where is that girl?' I thought. She's always inside the classroom, heck, she's an early bird! Then it hit me, I suddenly remember she's blind! How can i forget this and let her go all alone?! Kuso!

I shouldn't have hung out with Ayame earlier before school, i should have accompanied her!

Fear start to slowly creep in my mind as i think of thinks that might've happened to her.

I turned my gaze to the clock. 'I still have time!' I thought.

I ran outside the classroom, looking for her, looking for (Y/N) in every club room, storage room and the whole gym.

I searched everywhere, but she could be anywhere!

***

[Your p.o.v]

You shakily open the cubicle's door open. Yoi grab the stick beside the cubicle and waved it around the ground as you got close to the door to open and step out to hear the other students chattering and walking.

As you continue walking, you heard whispers around you saying, "Tch, isn't that the third wheel?"

"Nu-Uh! She's just his friend."

"Are we even sure she's blind? She could be a lying bitch the whole time."

"What a freak."

"Tch pathetic."

"Scamp."

It's funny how words spread so fast .. funny it is that they can twist some line in order to hurt and ruin your every good being and destroy you to it's fullest content..

'Nothing's going to happen if i just talk back, it's better if i just ignore this,' you thought.

You ignored them, which only made them mad and more difficult to deal with.

You felt a presence near you so you stopped. The presence knocked you down on the ground which made you fall on your knees and lose your grip on your navigating stick.

"Oops, sorry." The person who knocked me down says in a tone of sarcasm that earned a few chuckles from the other students.

You tried to reach out to your navigating stick, wherever it was. You'd hope it was just near, but as soon as you almost touched the side, someone kicked it further away from your reach.

"Hah! Take that,Bitch!" One said.

"You don't belong here, Slut!" Another said.

You refuse to cry... you refuse to let them win. It was until you heard them drop books and scatter them along with your whole bag.

"Aw, is the poor baby starting to cry?" One teased. Followed by another one who said, "Oh look! The blind bitch is crying."

"Poor you, can't see where it is? Here, let me help!" You felt your hair being roughly pulled on.

You felt your tears start to fall from your precious rosy cheeks. They won..

'why..? ...why..me? What did i do to deserve this?' You thought to yourself.

You heard a masculine voice erupt from the halls, yet further away

"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU PUNKS?!"

***********
NotTheEnd
@DoNotCopy