The Babysitter (Nash Grier Fanfic)

Hi! This is the first story I ever wrote on here so if its not good I will just stop writing this story but if I run out of ideas I will ask you guys for ideas, Sorry about spelling mistakes! ~Olivia

Natalie has light brown hair and dark and bright blue eyes mixed together. her favorite food is pancakes. All the boys want her because of her looks and sweetness but her older brother, Nathan, is over protective of her. Natalie is sick and tired of Nathan always in her way with boys. Her and Nathan's parents are still together and her mom is 4 months pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping I hit the snooze button ans sit up in my bed, I get up and look in the mirror. I sigh and walk to the bathroom. When I get to the bathroom the door is closed and locked I knock on the door and say "Nathan hurry! I need to get ready" "Wait Natalie!" Nathan is my older brother he's two years older than me. He's 20. When i hear the door unlock and it opens i walk in and push him out then close and lock the door, I turn on the shower, get a towel, and strip out of my clothes, I then get in the hot shower. After my shower i plug in my curling iron and get out my makeup, I only curl my eyelashes, put on mascara, and put on foundation, after I'm done my makeup my hair is dry so i curl it. For my clothes I'm wearing a galaxy crop top, black high waisted shorts, and galaxy vans. After getting ready i walk into the kitchen where my mom and brother are sitting at the table "Sweetie take a seat" my mom says sweetly "Okay? Am I in trouble?" I ask "No i have good news and bad news" Oh no I think in my head "Well the good news is i got a promotion!" "Oh my god mom that's great!" I practically yell "And the bad news... for my job we have to move to California we leave in two days your dad is already there, so Nathan will bring boxes up and he will help you pack."

"W-What but all my friends are here, familys here, home is here!" "I'm sorry sweetie bu-" before she can even finish im halfway up the stairs, I get up to my room and sit on my bed, I stair at the ground which seems like forever when i hear my door open. "Hey little one!" Nathan said holding boxes, little one is my nickname because im the youngest in the family. Nathan puts the boxes down on the floor and started opening them for me to put things in, once all the boxes are open we start packing my clothes except for the two days I still have left. After im done packing my clothes Nathan leaves to pack the rest of his things i start taking down the hanging lights and pictures of my family and friends until i reach the one of me and my best friend Sam

                                                                     *Flashback*

It was the night of prom and me and Sam didn't have dates so we went together with some other friends. When my other friend was about to sneeze Sam and I were the only ones to see her face before and she made the funniest face ever we were laughing so hard until we heard a camera snap thenwe both turn our heads at who took the picture. We laugh again and run over to see the picture the picture was of both of us bent over holding our stomachs laughing and we look in the background and people are stairing at us! "We need to print this out!" Sam said really being really happy "Your right!" So the next day we went and got that picture printed out in two copies so we could each have one before Sam moved to New Jersey.

                                                         *End of Flashback*

I carefully put the picture in the box and close the box, I take each of the packed boxes down one by one and place them by the front door. I walk back up the stairs to my room and plop down on my bed and take out my iPhone 5S and go on instagram. I'm scrolling through pictures until I reach on with a boy and his little sister, the boy had bright blue eyes and his sister had blonde hair. She was so cute! He was also... I clicked on his account and his name was Nash he had 4.4 million followers! He must be famous. I look at the clock and it read "12:29" I text my best friend David (N= Natalie D=David)