Cold chapter 2

After the scores were finally put up and Aziwa-sensei said he lied about who ever got last would be expelled.
it was finally time for lunch.

As you sat down you and Roman made some friends. You sat down with Izuku, Uraraka and Iida. You guys made some small talk while Roman tried to gamble people for their food.

You just chuckled a little at their silliness. "Hey (L/N)?" Uraraka asked.
"Hm?" You responded "I just thought I should tell you this but I was in line with Todoroki and I think he mentioned you" she said and your rose a brow.

"What did he say?" Izuku said budding in the conversation. "I don't know I think he had a Deku moment" She giggled as Izuku blushed and Ida listened carefully. Roman and you

looked confused.

"Deku.. moment?" You ask and she noded "Deku or you may know as midoriya tends to Mummble to himself at time's" Iida explained and Izuku looked even more flustered.

"Ohh" Roman said and you noded.

"So practically Todoroki was talking to him self?" Roman asked. "well I know he wasn't talking to me and no one was Infront of him" Uraraka said.

"Anyways all I herd was your name, class, hero and then I herd him mumble something about Roman friend and hero" Ochaco explained.

Roman scoffed.

"Hey Roman what's your problem with Todoroki?" You ask she sighed, which got everyone's attention.

"My mom is the top 3rd Hero his dad is the second they both once fought for the top but then All might came along and took that spot. But Evendor wanted to team up with my mom to knock all might out of his spot so he could be number 1, but my mother befriended all might. So she rejected him and I guess ever since my mother and his father don't get along so I guess that makes Todoroki think we shouldn't get along either" Roman explained and shrugged at the end of her explaining.

Every noded understanding that.
"I'm sorry to hear that" Izuku said.

"Pfft it's fine. He hasn't declared war on me or anything. Yet. Plus I don't want to be number one hero I don't like a whole lot of attention on me as it is or I hate it when people bombard me with waaay to many questions. If he is ready for that good for him and I hope him the best but I would rather be a hero that's near the top or a good sidekick to awesome hero!" Roman exclaimed.

Earning small chuckles from everyone. "Hey (L/N) ,Jaeger-" Izuku said but got interrupted by Roman "Call me Roman" she said Izuku blushed and noded. "O-okay well (L/N) and Roman why do you guys want to be her-" the poor boy was interrupted again.

But this time it was by Uraraka.
"So I herd all might is going to be teaching class tomorrow!"
Now Izuku didn't care what he was about to say if anyone said anything about all might he was listening.

"Oh yes I herd the same thing to. This will be good for the encouragement of class!" Iida said doing his signature hand movement.