Shame

(you went home and layed in bed to think)

Mom - Hunny? You there?

You - Yeah im here im just thinking.

Mom - Okay.. I just came up here to say that dinner's ready.

You - Okay Mom..

(you decide that after dinner you are going to tell them everything... they deserve to know)

AFTER DINNER

You - Mom, Dad?

Mom & Dad In Sync - Yeah Hunny?

You - I need to tell you something...

Mom - Yeah sweetie?

You - Im pregnant

Dad - WHAT??!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER!!!???

Mom - Honey... calm down..

Dad - HOW CAN I CALM DOWN??!!!! YOUNG LADY WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK!!!!

You - Dad... just please let me finish...

Dad - FINE BUT MAKE IT SNAPPY!

You - Im pregnant with Shawn's baby and I don't remember actually having sex because I got so drunk on my 21'st birthday.... and Shawn's still missing so I can't tell him... please just help me and tell me what to do.... I can't drop the baby now because it's too late but I don't know what to do... please....

Mom - Oh Hunny if you had told us sooner we could do more... but I will stay here longer to help out for now... John? Will you do the same for your daughter's sake?

Dad - Fine... but im still not happy about this!

Mom - and you have every right to be but right now our daughter needs us so please John just calm down...

Dad - Ok... Whoosa... 

You - We need to find Shawn..

(they go out looking for him everywhere... that last stop is his apartment)