Cold chapter 1

Awkward

You tapped your fingers on the desk waiting for class to start as students started to spill in. You looked at your phone checking what time it was only two more minutes untill class starts.

You sighed knowing your friend was going to be late as usual. Today was the first day of attending class 1-A.

You passed the exam in third place with 76 points. You remember some kid named Katsuki Bakugou got first place with 78 points but caused a lot of damage to near by buildings. Your Friend Roman, who is a girl by the way, made second place with 77 points who also caused a lot of damage her quirk was super strength so she would pick up the robots and throw them into random buildings around her.

You look at the seat next to you. Never noticing some one sat there. He had red and white hair, really built and two beautiful eyes of different color's. Then you realized he was boy named Shouto Todoroki he was the 2nd best Hero's son.

He slowly turned his head to look at you, not in creepy way as if he was a possessed by a demon about to kill you.

You realized you just got caught starring at him. He made eye contact with you causing you to blush and look away. You look over at the door to see a very flustered green haired boy a son of another hero named iida waving his hand up and down and a adorable girl waving her fist around. It was so cute untill

Some guy appeared out of nowhere In a yellow sleeping bag. The class went silent but you could tell everyone was thinking the same thing.

'SO CREEPY!'

He took a drink out of some juice bag looking thing then got out of his sleeping bag.

"If you guys are here to make friends I suggest you leave" He said causing the three at the door to sit down.

He made his way to the front and behind his desk or podium looking thing. "Hello my name is Aziwa I am your homeroom teacher" he said we all gave him the look of shock. He didn't seem surprised or hurt.

Then Roman burst threw the door "WO IM HERE!" Some students laughed while others face palmed. Aziwa-sensei seemed unfazed.

"Please take a seat" He told her. She fake pouted and said "Your no fun" and walked to her seat Infront of the Katsuki kid.

"First we are going to start off with a small exam kind of like the one in middle school" He said come classmates noded their heads thinking back to the exams. While others were in even more shock that we have to take a exam on the first day.

"Alright everyone, go change and met me outside" He said and left the room and few students trailing behind. You were about the leave untill you felt a hand on your shoulder you turned your head to see it was just your friend Roman.

"You scared me" You nervously chuckled while she evilly giggled.
"Sorry" She said as we walked out of the classroom.

"Hey you know Ice princess- ahem I mean Todoroki kept looking at you right?" She said.

'ice princess?' You questioned the name she gave the poor guy. Then realized what she said.
"W-what?" You said, she noded.
"Do you know why?" She asked you.

"Well I was looking at him and he caught me i guess" you answered Roman truthfully. Roman may be a little unstable but she wasn't stupid so there was no point in lying.

"That's cute and all but it was kinda creepy" She told you. "Like he wouldn't stop" She finished his sentence.

"WHA-?" Before you could finish your panicking you were already at the changing rooms. You sighed and changed into your gym wear.

~ Smol time skip ~

"Alright, Jaeger and Bakugou please step up" Aziwa-sensei said. Your best friend Roman and the hot head Katsuki stepped up to give the class example of how this exam goes.

First was the ball throw. But we got to use our quirks.

Bakugou went first and yelled

"DIE!" As he threw--no killed the ball as it went flying in the air. Making a good 702.2 meters. Katsuki smirked and traded places with Roman he observed her carefully.

And she thought Todoroki starring was creepy. Her quirk wasn't as powerful as Bakugou's so you didn't get why Bakugou looked like he was about to fight her.

She threw the ball using her quirk making a 700.2 meters. Bakugou was fuming you didn't get why it wasn't like she beat his score.

She just smirked and walked away to me. "Did you see my score?" She asked obviously proud of herself.
"You did good job" you said and lightly high fived her. You were surprised that she lightly high fived you back normally you would have went flying because of her high fives and quirk.

"Hey that Todoroki kid is starring at you again" She whispered. You blushed and just kept looking at her pretending you didn't feel his gaze on you.

"J-just ignore it" you whispered back. She shrugged and complied turning a round to watch the others.

She burst out laughing as Aziwa-sensei stopped Bakugou from attacking the poor cinnamon roll known as Izuku Midoriya. Which caused Bakugou to advert his attention from Midoriya to her as he came marching over to you and her.

You decided to step out of the way and face palmed as he started to yell at Roman, saying a lot of things that made no sense. She didn't say anything but smirk and laugh which made him even more mad.

You sighed and shook your head as Aziwa-sensei came to stop another 'almost' fight. Now you get why Aziwa-sensei was the way he was.

Before the next exam you could have sworn you felt someone's gaze on you again. You were right because Roman have you another confused look.

'well this is awkward' You thought.