Chapter 2

Sapphire P.O.V

It's him. I'm positive now. He still looks perfect. Perfect jawline. Perfect straight, white teeth. The way the veins pop out his arm as he raises the cigarette to his mouth. Wait cigarette? He doesn't smoke.

"Hey." I heard a deep voice say. I snapped back into reality when I saw him standing in front of me.

"I uh-hi. I need to go." I stuttered and awkwardly walked off. He grabbed my wrist. My heart skipped a few beats. Half of me wanted him to keep his hand there, the other half wanted me to tell him to let me go.

"What do you want?" I said more rudely than I wanted to.

"Well it looks like we have some warming up to do." He smirked bringing me 1 inch away from his face. It felt like somebody released a zoo of butterflies. My breath got hitched in my throat and I couldn't move. I felt his warm breath on my face and he was staring me straight in the eyes. It felt like they were staring into my soul.

"Who's this, babe?" I heard a voice said. I saw some blonde girl behind him. She was wearing a too tight shirt and a really short pencil skirt. I can't say anything though. I've seen worst. I've worn worst.

"This is my--friend Sapphire. And I'm not your babe."

I guess he has a new girl to mess around with.

"Well that's not what you said last night." She evilly smiled. Ouch.

"Ok well I'm gonna go now it was nice seeing you. And you too bitch." I smiled and walked off before the tears started streaming.

"Wait Sapphire! Wait!" I heard him yell. I started jogging. The memories flooded back from that afternoon. How I ran and he didn't chase me. I felt two hands grab my waist and spin me around.

"I'm not letting you go again." He said panting. My heart fluttered. Can I do this? He doesn't know what I've done. He doesn't know what I am. I'm a prostitute. This is the first time I've really admitted it.

"I can't" I said backing up.

"Why not? I love you." He said grabbing my hands. It's not only my job. He let me go. That day I ran he didn't even chase me. He must not've loved me that much.

"I'm sorry. I just can't." I said. His face fell and his eyes glistened. He grabbed me and brought his lips to mine. It felt different. I wanted to pull away, but I can't. Even with the taste of cigarette on his lips and tongue I couldn't move. It's like I was under his trance. Now I know for sure I am in love. But I can't. But I want to be. But I don't. He let me go.

"Please." He begged.

"Let's take it slow." I said. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. My stomach flittered. I guess I'm all about taking risks.

<><><><><>?>><><

Hey guys sorry this took so long to update and a lil short!! But plz vote and comment! Wuv u ❤️

-Britishwriterliv ✊