Chapter-21

Veronica's Pov

"Will you calm down?" I keep on pacing. " will you please stop damm you are giving me a headache Ver. Now just relax and we need to doll you up"
Yes i am going on a date with Caleb. Today morning he dropped me of at my house when i was about to go . He held my hand and kissed me. Then with a card and a box he said okay bye.
He was blushing and was quite nervous. I was going to ask him but he said to go before he expolde . He never did this to anyone. So i just smile and kissed him and left.

After entering in my room, i saw a beautiful VS card with written-
"Angel will be go on the date with me?"

Tomorrow be ready by 7 i will pick you up..

PS. Sorry i dont know what to write more🙁..

Love Caleb
I smiled and thought "May be he is not romantic but he is the one i need in my life to make me complete. Yes he completes me. Hope he thinks the same."
Then in the box it was my fav chocolates and drinks. How did he know this ? Infact there were alot.
And then his text appear in my phone.
"So?"

I smile and text
"how do you know that i will say yes"

Caleb -- My charm.
Ver-- oh really?
Caleb-- Plz angel say yes☺☺
Ver-- okay fine.
caleb -- Thanks love. Now day dream of me.😘
Ver-- yeayea😂

" ver will you stop zoning" Rachel shook me and breaked my fantasy.
"Okay fine. Get me ready" i said while sitting.
" yaaas now lets start with your hair then your face."

After almost 3 hours, i am ready and looking good in a simple yet elegant mahroon dress with broad neck reaches my mid tighes with black heels and black sling bag and watch.
It was good for first date as Rachy said. I mean second real date.
And for hair she made a side braid with few strands out .

" Yes this is perfect . Thanks to me Ver."
I thanked her and hugged her. She did a brilliant job infact.
I dont even know that i could be look that beautiful.

A car honk outside and i know he is here. My heart is beating fast.
" Cool youself and try to act normal please Ver. Be a man." I weirdly look at her. " i mean women"
I smiled and hugged her and left.

As i open the door , There stood Man of my dreams looking really hot with black fitted jeans and black sneaker and Mahroon skin fitted tee.
Looks like we match.
His eyes followed my every move as i reached him he took my hand kissed it and hugged me.
His scent filled me and calmed me.
We slowly pulled apart and i smiled . As he was wearing shades its not possible to look into his blue eyes thats beacoming my fav thing now a days. He is beautiful and i love him.
Hopefully he feels the same.

He kiss my forehead and whisper " just the way i like angel" and smile.
" okay lets go i guess we have an audience to watch."
I turned and saw Rachel was peeking and neighbours were watching us.
He smile and nodded.
He opened the car door and made me sit. These days its beacoming a habit of him to pamper me.
To show affections , he did small things which really touches my heart and i am falling deeply.

Its been 3 weeks after that incident that aaahh jealousy. After that he became very sweet and caring like a you know boyfriend. He didnt ask me yet and i guess i dont even have a problem.
It Just like we both like each other company and it is difficult to call it a romantic relation.
It is something that we cherish each and every moment that we spend and no questions asked.
Just like a pure soul, we bound with each other .
Niether forced nor planed.
Just a beautiful realtion that we both live and like.

" So whats going on in your preety little head Angel?" He ask breaking my trance of thoughts.
I shooked my head as he held my hand.

Caleb's Pov

Today i got her my angel sweet angel. When i was a kid i used to thought that god will send me an angel. As from movies or my hopelessly romantic mother told me. That she will come and cherish you love you and care for you like nobody els. You will fall for her deeply with her beauty charm and kind nature.
" when i will get her?" The kid me asked.
" soon love soon" Mother replied.

And yes this is soon and its the end. The way she came from her door to the car. My eyes just followed her every move and it was like time stop and everything went blur. She was really looking like an angel and walked like she was walking down aisel.
And this day will not far.
I will make this true. Cause she is the one for me and i love her. Yes i love her from today even more.
That mahroon dress compliment her and even we match. She is a flawless beauty that every guy want and even beg on their knees but i got her today and will never leave her.

I turn to her see her looking outside. This silence is comfortable and i kiss her hand which made her turn to me and i smile.
" Ready for the big day" i slowly smile and nodded.

Hope everything will go as planned.