Happy Morning

The morning sun shone through on the room where the 2 children slept in small separate beds which they crawled out of and walked and stumbled to their parents room. "Dada!" Shouted Suso in a sweet voice. Zoro looked down to his kids from bed. "Time to eat?" He said to them tiredly, scratching his head as Sanji bonked him on the head. "No, idiot! Time for us to get them ready for school." Suso and Zeno giggled, acting out what their fathers had just done in mockery. "Oi, you two." Said Zoro sternly. They stopped, looking towards their dads as they got up. Zoro picked up Suso and Sanji picked up Zeno. The fathers took their children back to their own bedroom to help them put on some clothes for school.There was no uniform for the school the boys went to. Sanji put a cute little dark blue top on Suso that said "Littlecook" and black jeans. Zoro put a white shirt strapped shirt on Zeno and dark blue jeans. "Are both of you happy with these clothes for today?"Asked Sanji. They both smiled and responded with "Yup!" The dads smiled back and walked towards the door "Brush your hair and teeth, you two." Said Zoro as they walked out into their room to get changed themselves.

Suso stumbled over to the hairbrush falling over gently when he reached it and then brushing his silky hair while he laid on the ground. Zeno helped Suso up and then used the brush himself. Then he gently combed his hair back so it looked like his dad's. The older boy also combed Suso's hair to make his fringe neater. "Come on, Suso. Let's go brush our teeth." He said as they walked to the bathroom to find out their dads were already there brushing their teeth. This was a relief, though since Suso couldn't reach up to the sink yet and it was very hard for Zeno to help him. Sanji spat out in the sink and then picked up Suso, giving him his brush. Zeno begun brushing his teeth by himself with no help. "Seems like they grow older so quickly, huh?" Whispered Sanji to Zoro. He nodded back at the blonde.

Zeno ran downstairs. Zoro picked up Suso to carry him down. Sanji, Zoro and Suso went downstairs together. This was to avoid any accidents since the younger son was still stumbling. Zeno had his school bag and was raring to go. Zoro put Suso down. As quickly as he could, Suso got his school bag as well. They were both ready. For Suso, the time he had at home was the best part of his day since although he seemed ever so happy, school was terrible for him.