Chapter 1: The First Day

Y/n's POV

"Seriously dad? I don't mind going to a private school but does have to be an all boys school?" I ask my dad through the phone while packing my bags for school.

"You'll be fine honey. Dalton is a great school. You'll love it there. And i anyone touching you or harms you in any way just call me and I'll fly over to kick the guy's *ss." I laughed at his comment. That's one of the reasons I love him. He's always so overprotective. "Promise me you'll try to enjoy it there? Please honey."

I sighed, "okay I'll try."

"Thank you n/n. I love you I have to go now. Bye."

"Bye dad."

{n/n means nickname}

I set my phone down on my nightstand and pressed shuffle on my playlist. Grabbing some pjs I walk into the bathroom and change into them them brush my teeth. After I set my alarm clock to 5 am. I laid myself on the bed, under the covers and let sleep take over me.

5 am
*Ride by 21 Pilots |-/ plays

"Ughhhhh." I groaned and slam my hand down to shut my alarm clock off.

Great now I have to start school. At an all boys school. I grab my bags and lug them to the limo waiting outside for me.

"Let me get those for you Miss l/n." Our driver offers.

"It's alright I've got them but thank you though. And please, call me y/n." I sweetly declined his offer.

Hopping into the car the ride was painfully slow. Once we pulled up to the academy there was someone there to take my bags.

I walk the halls till I find the Dalton Academy Headmaster.

"Hello you must be y/n. Your father has told me so much about you. I am the headmaster here at Dalton. Your guide should be here shortly." The headmaster told me. I nodded my head. About a minute later a boy around my age with blond hair came in. "Y/n this is Jeff. Jeff this is y/n. Please make her feel welcome at Dalton. It was nice meeting you." He concludes and walks away.

"So y/n, do you know what dorm you're staying in?" Jeff I believe asks me.

"No, the headmaster had someone take my bags to my dorm for me." I reply with a small smile.

"Well we can figure out that later let me show you around." He took me by the arm, gently pulling me with him.

Jeff showed me every classroom, the library, and cafeteria.

"And finally this is our Glee Club meeting/practice room."

"Your in glee club?" I questioned

"Yep. What about you? Are there any talents I should know of?"

"Nope. Not really." I answer simply. "Thanks for showing me around." I gave him a genuine smile.

"No problem." He returned the smile.

As we went our separate ways I was looking for the headmaster to help with my dorm when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was supposed to."

"Clearly." The guy states coldly.

"I'm y/n."

"So? I didn't ask. Now get out of my way I'm going to be late." He says while pushing past me.

What a jerk. Once I get my dorm info I go up to check and sure enough my bags were there. Thank god. Hopefully I don't have a pervert roommate that went through them. I started unpacking when the door opened. I turned around and I was regretting it. It was the boy from the hallway.