For The Love Of Money

" Whats Understood Don't Gotta Be Explained"  rewrote                                                                             Chapter 1                                                                

It was a cold morning in the city of Chicago Karmin slowly set up to wipe the sleep out of her eyes. She had just been awaken by the annoying buzzing sound of her alarm clock she reached over and turned it off and laid back down putting the cover over her head she didn't want to think about today. today was moving day..... She didn't really want to move away from her friends and family! But her mom get offered a higher position in Atlanta Georgia so she had no choice. Besides she was only 17 so what more could she do about it. Most of her family was in Atlanta anyways including her favorite cousin ebony As she's layed in bed she star to think back to the day that she met the infamous  Keimon.she had just turned 17 3 days ago and decided to go to a party on saturday with her bestfriend ayisha. As they was getting ready at karmen's house ayesha lit up a blunt karmen snapped her head so quick in her direction you would have thought she broke her neck. What The Fuck are you doing Karmen asked. Ayesha looked at her confused as fuck with a puzzled face she asked her back what it look like I'm doing! I'm bout to get high as fuck why i get ready to T up. Bitch you know you wanna hit this shit. You acting like yo mama gone be home anytime soon I thought you said she was working a double tonight she asks with a hint of sarcasm dripping from her voice. Bitch she do gotta work a double. I just don't want her house to be smelling like weed when she get here dont nobody wanna hear  her damn mouth you know how she be acting. They both broke out in a fit of laughter cuz they know how miss Kim can be. As they continue to get dress smoking and throwing shots back Ayesha told her that it was a surprise birthday party for her boyfriend Darius bestfriend Keimon. He had just got out of prison from doing a six-year bid so Darius was doing a big for his right hand man it was only right. Karman decided to keep it simple but sexy with some dark blue denim skinny jeans a Louis Vuitton t-shirt that exposed her lower back she top it off with her Louis Vuitton red bottoms black Louis Vuitton earrings with the clutch to match. Anything that Karmen put on she wore well with her light butter pecan skin tone. Her curly Black hear that hung to her shoulders with a hint of light brown running through it at only 17 you would think that she was already grown with the way her hips swung she already had nice titties and ass for days and her pretty brown almond shaped eyes that were slightly slanted complimented her. any man that saw her alwsys wanted her for them self! Ayesha on the other hand decided to wear a red mini maxi dress that huged every  curve her body head perfectly she decided to wear her red and black red bottoms with the earrings and clutch to match. Ayesha was so light most people thought she was white with her platinum blonde hair and dark brown eyes wide hips and ass for days most men that came across her thought she was at least 21 already.When they get to the party it was already going down. it was plenty people already at the party and it just started about a hour ago. ayesha look around the party until she spotted her boyfriend darius. As she approached him she spotted two hoes all in his face. She quickly dismissed them and turned to Darius he can tell by the look on her face that she was about to snap on his ass. So he went to get the girls some drinks Kaeman was simply just shaking her head at her crazy friend. Ayesha and Darius had been going out for 2years now. Darius was graduating next year and ayesha was only going to be a senior. Ayesha had been putting up with this shit for quite a while. Darius was a good looking medium brown skin boy with dreads that hang to his shoulder and he had light brown eyes so he always had plenty girls in his face tryna to get a pice of his sexy ass. When darius get back to where the girls was at he handed them there drinks after they 4th drink the girls had started to feel a little buzzed so they went to dance as they was on their way to the dance floor Karmin bumped into Keimon not evern knowin who he was she instantly became pissed when she realized she just spilled her drink all over her shirt. Before she looked up she fast watch where the fuck you walking next time. Den made me spill my drink all over my shirt. When deshawn looked at her he was taking back at how beautiful she was. And when she looked up she was lost in those gorgeous hazel eyes. After realizing she was staring too long she regained her composure  I'm sorry about that said she finally said. No problem that was my fault he said in a smooth sexy deep voice with these sexy lips of his. When she heard his voice she lost it she can feel herself becoming moist. Who the hell is he she thought to herself.  Karmin smiled and said sorry once again and continued on to the dance floor with her best friend after an 30 minutes of dancing the girls went to find Darius when they found him he was with his homeboys. Darius was way past drunk he grabbed his girl around the waist and shared a sloppy kiss with her when they came up for air he looked over at Karmin and said oh yeah let me introduce you to the birthday boy he turned to look at his boy Keimon . Keimon now showing all 32 of his pearly white teeth and deep dimples simply waved at her. Karmin smiled and said nice to meet you he chuckled to his self and said the pleasure is all mine she didn't realize how fine he was before an till she got a really good look at him he was about "6 1" and light skinned with dimples his hair was cut low in a fade and his waves was deeper than the ocean. His body was tatted up like a subway in Harlem this man is fine she thought to herself. They kicked it off in every since then they been in love. She was pulled out of her daydreaming buy a knock at her room door.

what do you guys think leave comments.....vote !!!!!!