just got back on my phone while he went in the kitchen to take the call. I went on Instagram and saw The shade room talking shit about me.

Liked By pnbrock, meekmill, badgalrere and 30,828 others

Theshaderoom This @nbayoungboy new girlfriend and she like everybody else she " sell bundles " but Do Y'all Think She Cuter & Better Then Jania ? Because he still got jania name tatted.

View all 16698 comments.

School.me13 I honestly just think this girl cuter then jania because she change her hair all the time more then jania and keep her self up. Far as everything else no because youngboy would never stop loving her.

Nba_selfpaid Stop being messy.
1m.    Relpy.     50Like.

Kentrellxjania jania would always be his baby can't no girl replaced her and he been stamped that along time ago.

Nba.jania prettier then the next bitch that come after her. Don't need to explained what's understood.. I'm with Draco right now. That should tell her some. #Youdummy #Hedontloveyou #bitchhebarleyevenknowyou

Appeva what no hoe going do is drag my bestie in these comments bitch we come by 4's you hoes DON'T want no smoke

Sweetpeaches and like lexis said.. You would always be the babysitter boo. Know your place... CHILD.

I got done reading the comments and took a picture with my tongue out with the ring showing and put it on Instagram.

- All that TALKING but I'm the one he put a ring on shawty.

I got off and he walked in the room fully dress and he came sat by me on the bed.

" lemme ask you some.. so when the fuck you getting that tattoo off you face "

" You tripping " He said leaving out the room. Ight since he wanna do that lemme be petty. So I texted Kentrell then peaches.

- Don't come back stupid ass hoe.

Sent 10:25 Read 10:30

--

- I Need That 101 Help

BestieP 🐐💚  : not that 606 ? Sayless im on my way!

- Can't Stand You Hoe.. But hurry I'm bored.

20 mins later she was here with a pink durag and she put her hair in a wig cap.

I put my hand on the durag to take a picture making sure that nobody know it's her. But knowing it's a real person.