Another Possibility

~There are some creatures that consider human beings,believed at the top of the food chain...as food,hunting them. These monsters wandering in search of human flesh are called "ghouls"!~

[March 2029]

Three years.

All this time was enough to change everything. The VR worlds went into ruin at an unprecedented speed.
And all because of creatures that appeared only in the houses of the players, killing them and eating them if they want. The survivors began to live in fear and withdrew. The economy of Video games companies collapsed.
And even the seed created by the ingenious Akihiko Kayaba, couldn't be saved from the destruction.
Meanwhile, Japan came into absolute panic, a girl perhaps of our knowledge,
has just awakened from her coma and...

" Hey Yuuki-kun,how do you feel? "
Said Kurahashi, Yuuki's attending doctor.

" A little stunned... "
The violet haired girl couldn't help but hold her head with her hand and cover her chest with the other.

" If you continue to take the immuno-suppressors, you will be able to leave the hospital soon. "

" To go where? "
Yuuki answered with a hoarse and serious voice.
" I have no place to go. I don't have anybody anymore, my only relatives that I still have don't care about my existence anymore, especially my aunt. That shank... "
She spoke and pronounced the last sentence under her breath.

" Don't think that I don't know anything about you, I've already thought about everything...and then... I'm the one that gave birth to you together with your sister,no?
He laughed.

" Well...I trust you. "
She felt slightly reluctant, but also melancholy after he named her dear twin Aiko.

" Well, I'm glad. "
He said with a beautiful smile on his face.
" As soon as you feel better and can leave, I'll give you all the contacts. "

" Um...ok, I have a question, why do I feel so much pain in my chest? "

" In order to save you, you have been operated on the part of the heart, which is why, in fact, there is also a scar. "

" It's true! "
The nearly eighteen years old said, pulling the underside of the patient dress, looking inside with great curiosity.

" I see your mood has already improved, better this way, ahah. "

" ... "

" What's the matter Yuuki-kun? "

" Thank you for everything, Dr. Kurahashi. "
Yuuki wept a little.

" You don't have to thank me. "
He hugged her.

" Welcome back, Yuuki. "

After years, Yuuki Konno resented human contact outside his family.

And like a phoenix returning from the ashes, she came back to life.

But will all this have consequences?