The Big Day part 1

I wake up to Elsa gently talking to me.

"Come on, sweety. It's your big day. It's time to get up." She says softly and I slowly open my eyes and she is standing there with a warm cup of tea. I yawn and stretch before I sit up.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." She says as she hands me my tea and I smile.

"Goodmorning." I say and I sip the steaming hot tea. I sigh as it warms me from head to toe. I then look at her. "So what is the plan of operation for this morning?"

"Well I'm going to give you an hour to finish your tea and take a shower. After that I'll be waiting out here for you." She says and I nod.

"Ok." I say and then she smiles and kisses my head then she walks out of the room. I reach over and grab my phone and I text Tom 'good morning'. I then sit in my little arm chair next to the window and I let myself kind a just zone out. I have to have time to wake up in the mornings. I only zone for about 5 minutes before Tom texts me back. We then text back and forth for a few minutes before I have to go take a shower.

I get into the steamy hot shower and I let the hot water just run over my body. Then I begin to think about how my life is about to change. I will no longer be Allyson Armstrong. I'll be Allyson Hiddleston. I like the sound of that. Thus comes the end of one era and the beginning of another. I smile to myself and I begin to get cleaned up.

After my shower I walk into my room and sit back in my chair and I text Tom again. He reminds me to eat a little bit of something this morning so I don't get sick later on. I smile to myself.

"Who are you texting?" I hear Elsa ask and I look to see her and Hannah standing in my doorway.

"Tom." I say simply and they both 'awe'.

"You two are so cute." Hannah says as she comes over and starts playing with my damp hair.

"What's he saying? Is he being naughty?" Elsa asks.

"No!" I say quickly and she laughs.

"Relax I'm only joking. I know he respects you more than that." She says and she makes me stand up and the three of us go downstairs and to my little kitchen. Alex, Austin, Ryan, and Brian are all in the kitchen.

"Uh-oh. Why are you boys in my kitchen?" I ask and Austin looks at me with some flour on his face.

"We're making breakfast for you." Austin says.

"Yeah you need to eat something before you get hitched." Alex says and he walks up to me and kisses my cheek. I sigh and Elsa ushers me out of the kitchen.

"Ok. Let's not stress. Hannah will make sure that they don't burn the kitchen down." She says and she makes me sit down. "Ok. Girl talk. How are you feeling?"

"A bit worried that my brothers are going to overpower Hannah and burn the whole building down." I say and she sighs.

"I mean about getting married and the.... After ceremony part." She says and I tilt my head slightly confused. Then my eyes widen with realization.

"I.... I completely forgot about that part." I say and I look down as I try not to panic. I'm not going to lie I am terrified. What if he's not satisfide? What if I'm not good enough? What if-?

"Allyson!" I hear Brian say loudly and I jump. I look around and see all four of my brothers standing there looking at me as well as Elsa and Hannah.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You were talking to Elsa and you totally spaced out. She called us in here after a few minutes. Are you ok sis?" Brain says.

"I'm fine." I say and then I get up and walk to a side room and I sit down. I hear someone walk in and I turn expecting to see Hannah or Elsa maybe even Brian, but I see Austin instead. He doesn't say anything he just sits next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. We sit there for what seems like hours, but in reality it's only been a few minutes.

"What's going on, sis?" He asks.

"I'm nervous, Austin. I'm nervous about what's going to happen after the ceremony. Not just tonight, but also the rest of my life. I don't want ours to be a failed Hollywood marriage. I don't want to be a bad wife and him want to leave me. Especally if we have kids." I say and he chuckles and I look at him. "What's funny? I don't think this is a laughing manner."

He laughs for a moment before he answers. "It's just. If he even thinks about leaving you than he is a complete and utter moron. You are the kind of woman that is hard to find. One in a million. There aren't many women like you in the world. Ones who can cook, clean, and deal with 10 men everyday of your life with no other woman there. Look if he tries to leave you he's an idiot, and I guarantee he'd be a dead one too." He says and I chuckle.

"I think he could runaway before you could catch him." I say and he looks at me.

"We wouldn't have to. I think Hemsworth would catch him for us." He says and I laugh.

"You're probably right." I say.

"Ofcourse I am! I'm your older brother. I'm always right." He says and I laugh.

"Inncorrect." I say and he chuckles.

"Feel better?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Good." He says and then he kisses my head. "Now let's go. We must get our beautiful bride ready to see her groom."

We go back to the living room and Elsa smiles at me. "I'm sorry I made you panic."

"It's fine, Elsa. There were just some aspects that I didn't think about and I got really nervous. But I know Tom. He'll help me through it." I say and she smiles.

"Yes he will." She says. "Now come on. We need to do something with that hair."

"Ah! Not yet. She needs to eat something." Austin says and Elsa looks at him.

"We're tight on time." She says and he rolls his eyes.

"Give her ten minutes. That won't set you back too much. She needs to eat so that she doesn't throw up later." He says and Alex brings in a plate with two pancakes with peanut butter on them and I smile.

"I can eat while you do my hair, but Austin has a point." I say and she nods. We head back to my room and she starts playing with my damp hair.

"You're hair takes forever to dry. Where do you keep your hairdryer?" Elsa asks.

"She doesn't have one." Hannah says as she comes in with a couple hair products. "It damages your hair, and she is very fond of her hair."

Elsa sighs and I smile sheepishly. After a few minutes they begin working on my hair. They do a messy bun with some curls hanging out at the bottom. I finish my pancakes and Elsa takes the dishes which leaves Hannah and I in the room alone.

"I'm not going to tell you to not be nervous,because that is the worse thing to hear on the day of your wedding, but I will tell you this. Just control your nerves. He loves you, and you will not disappoint him. I promise you that. He loves you a lot, and I feel like he is going to try to prove that to you everyday for the rest of your life." Hannah says and I smile.

"Thanks, Hannah." I say and I give her a hug. Then Elsa comes in.

"Alright. It's time for the dress!" Elsa says and I take a deep breath then I stand.

"Ok. Let's do this." I say and Elsa goes over and grabs the dress that is hanging on the edge of my wardrobe. I step into the dress and they zip it up for me. I look at myself in the mirror and I smile.

"You are absolutely beautiful, Ally." Hannah says and I smile at her. Meanwhile Elsa stands there with tears in her eyes.

"Ally, you are so beautiful." She says and I smile again. Is stare at myself in the mirror.

"What's going through your head?" Hannah asks.

"I'm just... Thinking." I say and they nod. Then Austin walks into the room.

"Alright. We need to get you to the church. We don't want you to be late foe your wedding." He says with a smile.

"Ok. Let's go." I say and I carefully walk out of the apartment. Then I carefully get into the car and we drive to the church that Tom and I chose. I sigh.

"Here we go."