Planning

(Three months later)
So we have finished the movie that brought Tom and I togeather, and now it's time to start planning the wedding. We only have two months left! And I am so stressed! I wanted to plan it myself and Tom helps and gives his input, when he is around, but mostly I am doing this by myself.

If the wedding planning wasn't stressful enough my agent is throwing scripts at me to read, Tom is off getting acquainted with his new Co-stars (which I am happy for he needs to get to know them before working with them), Jake is constantly texting me asking questions about the wedding, where I live, and when exactly the wedding is.

Ugh! The only ones that are really helping are Elsa (Chris' wife), Jason, and odly Jeremy Reiner. He said that he can do the makeup of me and the girls so we don't have to spend the money. He used to be a makeup artist. I just about freaked out when he offered to help. He and I had gotten along really well and so we started texting and hanging out. He mostly keeps me sane. Jeremy is so freaking awesome.

'Hey girl how goes the planning?' Elsa texts.

'Can Tom and I just elope?' I text back.

'NO! WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH ALREADY! I AM NOT LETTING YOU QUIT NOW!' She texts back so quickly I don't even have time to put my phone down. I chuckle when I read it.

'I need my brothers! That's the kind of army I need!' I text her. With my brothers I always had enough help and enough muscle to get stuff done.

'Lol. Well i'm not your brothers but I can help some. How much do you have to do today?' She texts back.

'I have to get the order slips for the cake to the bakers, I have to get the order forms for the tuxes, I have to talk to the caters, and I have a dress fitting at 4:30.' I say.

'I'll be there is 20 minutes.' She texts back quickly. I chuckle and set my phone down. I call Tom. He picks up after two rings.

"Hello, love." He says and I smile.

"Hey, babe. Would you by any chance have those order forms?" I ask.

"Yes darling. I have them right here." He says and I hear the flapping of the paper.

"Ok. Elsa and I will be over to get them soon." I say as I accidentally know something off the table. "Crap!"

"Darling. Would it help you if I took them to the shop?" He asks as I pick up the papers.

"Yes." I say.

"Alright. I will take them of when I go out." He says.

"You are an angel. I love you so much." I say and he chuckles.

"I love you too darling. Is there anything else I can do to help?" He asks.

"Uhh.... Could you maybe take the order form for the cake to the bakers?" I ask.

"I would love to. Hey, I have an idea!" He says.

"What?"

"How about I come to your apartment tonight and make you dinner and we could watch movies and talk. I know I haven't been much help and we really haven't gotten to see eachother much. I really miss you." He says and I smile.

"I would love that baby." I say.

"Great! I will be over soon to pick up the order form for the cake." He says.

"Ok. I'll see you then. Love you."

"Love you too." He hangs up and I put my phone on the table and put my head in my hands. There is a knock at the door and I get up and answer it.