BAU Group Chat

A/N: This is set two months after the last one. How far along the women are, is more or less a note for myself, so you can ignore it if you want. ~ Mekayla.

Alex is 36 weeks.

Penelope is 28 weeks.

Emily is 20 weeks.

JayjeLovesCheetos: I know that we have this weekend off, but has anyone heard from Alex or Rossi since her baby shower yesterday?

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Now that you mention it, no I haven't.

PrincessEm: I haven't either.

BabyBoy: They have a baby due in four weeks, they are probably getting much needed relaxation.

BossManHotch: I agree with Morgan.

BoyWonder: Besides if any was wrong, one of them would have called us.

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: As much as I love you Derek, you aren't helping me not worry about them. 

BabyBoy: Baby Girl, they'll call if they need anything. 

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Okay, fine. I believe you.

BossManHotch: Emily, I have an idea. Why don't you, JJ, and Garcia go out to lunch to get your minds off of Alex and Rossi.

PrincessEm: I like that idea.

JayjeLovesCheetos: I'm in.

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Me too. Maybe we could go to the mall after and do some shopping.

PrincessEm: Sounds like a plan.

JayjeLovesCheetos: ^^^

OneandOnlyBabyGirl: Meet you at the normal place in a hour?

JayjeLovesCheetos: See you there.

That Evening

ItalianStallion: Everyone, Alex and I are at the hospital. She's fine but she started having contractions around three this morning. They got her labor stalled but it started up again about a hour ago. 

ItalianStallion: There is no need to come to the hospital now. Her doctor said that the baby won't be here until tomorrow morning at the earliest. Get some rest tonight, I'll give updates every so often.

JayjeLovesCheetos: But she isn't due for another four weeks.

To Be Continued.