Cobryn Besson *smut*

* Y/N's P.O.V *

I woke up hoping it wasn't past 8....I was deeply wrong! "MOMMM" I yelled "What's wrong honey, are you hurt" she said storming into your room. "No I am not okay you didn't wake me up at 8" I said kinda mad at her, you saw the look on her face and quickly said "I am sorry mom, I shouldn't yell at you....but I promised Corbyn I would go to the mall with him one more time before he leaves..." she looked at you and saw the tears in your eyes "It's okay honey, nobody wants to say goodbye to their best friend" she looked at me and then quickly moved so I could see Corbyn moving from behind the door in my room. "CORBITCHHHH" I yelled "Hey love" he said back. My mom already left my room when I still was hugging Corbyn, he finally let go of me and set me back to the floor. "I was worried something bad happend when you didn't show up this morning so I went to your house and your mom said sorry and explained the plan we both made" he said "I am so sorry my phone didn't woke me up and my mom didn't to and..." I started to tear up when Corbyn hugged me again. "You will do just fine when I am gone okay?" he whispered in my ear making me get goosebumps all over my body. He kissed my cheek what was like 50 shades of red, he laughed and I smiled at him. "You didn't answer my question" he spoke after a minute staring in my eyes. "I..I just don't feel like answering that question" I mumbled slow. I looked down at my bed where we were sitting he then cupped my face in his hands and locked his eyes with mine for a while then looked down at my lips and slowly moved back to my eyes.

* Corbyn's P.O.V * 

I could see the pain in her eyes, so I cupped her face and I locked my eyes with hers. I then slowly looked down not knowing why seeing her lips and slowly looked back in her eyes. I leaned in and so did she, I kissed her and felt firework. I pulled away and saw the tears in her eyes knowing this would only make it worse but I also knew this is what I had to do so I leaned back in. As soon as my lips touched hers again I could feel my own tears roll down, she pulled away and looked at me...I weakly smiled and she then pushed me down on the bed crawling on top of me. I smiled at her after she pecked my lips on last time and then moved down to my neck leaving marks for sure. Her mom came and said "Oh my jezus god" after that she laughed and left I could feel y/n smile against my neck, she then took the end of my shirt and pulled it up a little so I took it of. She took of hers and smiled at me....Like gosh dang her smile how is my best friend so beautiful. "I love you Corbs"she mumbled against my shoulder as soon as I flipped us over.  " I love you to y/nick/n" I mumbled against her forehead going down to kiss her. 

* Y/N P.O.V *

"I love you to y/nick/n" he mumbled against my forehead before kissing me again. He then tugged on my pants so I took them of. He backed of looking at me up and down and mumbled "Gosh you are so beautiful" when he said that I smiled and he smiled back at me taking of his pants. He took out a condom and laid it next to my pillow, I laughed at the fact that he had protection with him because he always used to swear and scream at me that he was a child of god and would never do dirty stuff and here he was the child of god with me in my bed.....By the time I was about to think again about our memories a moan slipped out of my mouth when he sucked on my sweet spot. He looked up at me and stared in my eyes, he then whispered in my ears "It will only hurt a little okay?" I was confused I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant....before I could get the sentence out I wanted he slammed into me without warning and then I screamed "OH-H MY GOSHH CORBYN MATTHEW BESSON" he gasped against my shoulder. And god dang he was right it hurts like a bitch. He staid still there for a minute or 2, he looked at me and I nodded. Pain became pleasure and he moaned "WHY WTF YOU ARE SO FUCKING TIGHT"  then I screamed "YOU ARE SO BIG LIKE BOY DON'T COMPLAIN" he then gasped and said "Girl I ain't complaining about something amazing like this" I laughed and we both continued moaning and screaming he then said "I am gonna cum!!" "Me too" I whispered in his ears. We then both released our cum. He cleaned me up and I tried to get up to get clean underwear but I failed badly....I could hear Corbyn laugh and screamed "OH SHUT UP AND HELP ME GET UP" "coming" he said getting me a pair of clean underwear and one of his big sweaters he left at my house for me to keep when he would leave....He was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. I was in his arms and started thinking about how I have to say goodbye in 2 hours....He noticed and looked down and said "I am sure you will be fine without me, but I am not sure if I can stay away from you" I smiled and nodded and he told me to take a nap so I did and before the black took over he whispered "I love you and you will always be with me in my heart" 

END