We were perfectly fine.

- A few days later -

Today, Mollie was coming home. She'd set off around a couple of hours ago, which meant she'd most likely be back this afternoon.

I'd been tidying around the house all morning, making sure it was clean enough for Mollie. Luckily, Becca had come round to help me.

"I'll go clean the kitchen, if you want?" She offered

"Could you? Thanks" I replied, not looking at her, I was too busy attempting to get the coffee stain off the table.

"Calm down." She put her hand over mine, stopping me from cleaning.

"I want it to be clean for Mollie" I replied, almost whispering

"I know what you're thinking, you think that Mollie's going to be mad at you for the whole Dougie thing, she won't."

"I'm not bothered about that." I snapped "I just want the house to be clean! Okay!?"

"I'll go and clean the kitchen." She replied, briefly. I don't mean to take my anger out on her, but when she purposely keeps bringing up the situation, when she knows very well I don't want to speak about it, I'm going to shout at her.

I carried on attempting to clean the stain, it was really no use. I think I was making it worse. I sat down and stared outside my window, I couldn't help but think about the whole situation, the story had been everywhere, in magazines, on Twitter. You name it. I knew that Frankie would have probably seen it, she probably hates me! Hopefully, I'll be able to speak to her about it.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone buzzing, I had a phonecall, from Nathan.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hi Eleanor." He replied, he seemed upset.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Um, yeah. I just, I need to see you."

"Oh, okay. Did you want to come round?" I offered, whilst glaring at the dust on the table.

"Sure, I'll be over in about half an hour."

"Okay, bye!" I beamed, he didn't reply, he just hung up.

"Who was that?" Becca asked, peering her head from the kitchen door.

"Nathan. He's coming round soon." I said, placing my phone onto the table.

"Oh, okay! Do you want me to leave? So you can do whatever it is you wanna do..." She said, walking towards me.

I laughed "We're not that bad!"

She smiled "I'll leave you." She picked up her bag from the sofa "I've done most of the kitchen, I don't know if you want to change it or..."

"It should be fine." I stood up and gave her a hug "I'm really sorry for shouting at you, I'm just really stressed at the moment."

She stroked my arm "It's okay! Honestly. I should know that you don't want to speak about the whole situation..."

I followed her to my door and watched her drive off before heading upstairs to get changed for Nathan.

I didn't want to over-dress as it wasn't a proper date, so I decided to wear my skinny jeans and spotty blouse. I decided to tie my hair up, it was way too frizzy, and I couldn't be bothered to straighten it. I made my way downstairs and carried on tidying up, even though there was really nothing to clean, I always clean when I'm nervous.

The doorbell rang, he was finally here.

"Hi!" I smiled, as I opened the door. He didn't greet me in the same way as he did before, he was quiet. His hair was flattened down, and he wore a hoodie with some jeans.