Dougie Poynter: New love interest?

I woke up, I was still on Dougie's sofa, and he was still no where to be seen. I stretched my whole body, before removing the blanket on top of me and making my way upstairs to the bathroom. I tiptoed as I walked by Dougie's room, I didn't want to wake him.

I gave my face a quick wash, and used the toilet, before flushing it. It made the loudest noise possible, so much for being quiet!

"Shit!" I whispered, whilst continuously looking out into the hallway.

"Eleanor? Is that you?" I heard him shout

"Yeah..." I shouted back, whoops! I made my way back into the hallway, to find Dougie.

"Sorry." I said, not looking at him fully as he was in his boxers.

"It's alright" He replied, he walked by me "You might want to go downstairs, I haven't been to the toilet in a while, if you know what I mean."

"Lovely." I said sarcastically, and made my way downstairs. I tidied up where I'd slept, I straightened out the pillows and folded the blanket and placed it on top of the sofa, before exploring the kitchen to see what I could find to eat. He didn't have a lot, just a few empty boxes of cereal and about 3 slices of bread, not a lot to eat. I luckily found a jar of Nutella, so I decided to use the remaining slices of bread, I should probably make Dougie some, as he did let me stay here.

"What are you doing?" Dougie asked, coming into the kitchen, he was in a dressing gown this time.

"Just making some breakfast, why?" He grabbed the knife out of my hand and lightly pushed me out of the way.

"You're my guest, I should be making you breakfast!"

I frowned, I enjoy making breakfast.

"Now go and sit your ass on that sofa!" He said, pointing to the living room

"You're no fun." I frowned, and stomped into the living room, mocking a teenager.

Dougie entered and handed me my plate, he sat down beside me and turned on the TV, Titanic was still on.

"We didn't even finish it!" I said, shocked at myself as I was the biggest fan of Titanic.

"The ship hasn't even sunk yet!" Dougie said, staring at the TV.

I laughed at him, before starting to eat my toast. I helped Dougie wash up, and then I decided I should go home, I had over stayed my welcome.

"We'll have to do this again!" Dougie reached out to hug me

I hugged him back "We shall."

He pulled out of the hug and stared at me "Make sure you speak to Frankie."

I-I will." I replied, although I wasn't planning to anytime soon.

I walked to the same spot I got dropped off yesterday, and called for a taxi, it dropped me off home and I decided I would stay in tonight, definitely.

--------

It was now 3pm, I'd spent most of the day cleaning up the house, as it was a complete mess. I left Mollie's room, as it was far too messy, I'll leave her to do that! It can be a little 'welcome home' present.

She must have sensed me thinking about her, as she called me shortly after.

"Mollie!!" I smiled as I answered the phone, I hadn't spoke to her in a couple of days.

"Hello!! How are you?"

"I'm great! How's things in L.A?"

"So good! But, we've got to come home soon..."