28: September 21st ( Part 3 )

Start from the beginning

Ribbons, beautifully wrapped boxes, flowers and soft toys filled the table. Tons of balloons filled with the top of the room with the attention seeking huge floating helium balloons of 1 and 8. I looked to my left and saw all the food: cakes and pastries; fruit punch and... is that vodka I see?

The whole room is gold, a gold themed birthday and I can't be any more happier

The whole room is gold, a gold themed birthday and I can't be any more happier. Soft pop music filled my ears. I squealed loudly and cover my mouth with my hands with surprise and ecstasy.

I am in euphoria.

I look back at everyone behind me who were recording me with their phones in their hands. I did the stupidest thing on my birthday.

I cried like a fucking baby.

I sobbed against my hands and I felt arms wrapped around my shoulders. "Babe, didn't I tell you that you don't look beautiful when you cry?" I smack his arm hard and he yelped in pain, removing his arms away from my shoulders to rub the area that I hit him.

"You said that a lot of times, Blakey!" I yelled while laughing and crying.

He widen his eyes and bow his head down, looking at the ground as he walk towards me. "I told you not to call me that! That's only supposed to be between the two of us only! Holy fuck, I'll never get to hear the end of this.. " He grumbled and I looked at him in confusion. I only understood when the rest of our friends started to burst into laughter. My mouth formed an 'o' shape and the rest are still laughing, including my dad and brother.

Blake glared at them, only Ravier, David, and Shawn stopped laughing and I swear I saw their Adam apples bobbed up and down in your throats. The rest are still laughing because he know that he will never 'kill' them. I wrap my arms around his waist and the rest of his 'anger' vanished and turned to look at me. "How can I make it up to you, babe?" His eyes sparkled with the familiar mischief and smiled at me evilly. "I want you to kiss me right here, right now. On the lips, for 5 seconds." He said and now it's my turn for my eyes to widen in disbelief. Our friends probably realized what we're talking about as they chanted "Kiss!". Even Dad is looking at us with amusement, but not so my brother, he look like he's disgusted with it instead as he pretended to gag. "I'm not a fan of my little sister kissing her boyfriend, but please make it quick! Kiss him now.." He pleaded dramatically with praying hands.

I look at everyone and they wiggled their eye brows at me. I flipped them off.

I move his body as his tall body face mine. I lean in and letting my lips brush lightly against his, teasing him. Before I could even fully put my lips on him, he took the initiative to do that. He lip locked with me strongly and I smiled against his lips. I kissed him back with the same fierceness and that's when I hear everyone hollered and cheered. I pulled back for a breathe and laugh against his lips, Blake did the same and looked at me with those eyes that I always loved. I wrapped one of my arms around his waist and his around my shoulder. I laughed shyly and Layla pulled me away from him and dragged me to the table filled with pastries.