28: September 21st ( Part 3 )

Apparently, we're back at Blake's house surprisingly. And there's a lot of cars parked outside on the driveway which I recognized, belonged to T5M. Also another one that belonged to Ash, and another 2 that I am not familiar with.

"Why are we here, Blake?" I looked at the driveway as we got out of the car with the courtesy of Blake opening my door for me. He grab my hand to link with his arm, causing the top of his ears to turn a little bit red. Well, he's not the only one who's shy.

He glanced at me once and smirked. "You'll see." I mock glare at him with a smile. He lead me to his house and we're at the doorway.

"Ladies first, my chipmunk." He bowed down to me with a handsome grin, holding the door out for me. I giggled and bowed back at him. I walked into the house which is empty.

Weird.

I turn around to see Blake but he's not the only one standing behind me.

Layla, Edward, James, Andy, William, Ryder, Dad, Asher, Ravier, Shane, David, Luke are all there. Before I can say anything, two bodies collide with me, causing me to stumble back in surprise. Emily and Ethan were hugging my sides. I laughed.

I look back at everyone, with full blown smiles on their faces. Dad holding out the camera, snapping pictures of me.

To say that I'm surprised, is the understatement of the year.

Before I know it, I was in the air and I squealed giddily. Asher lifted me up and spinned me around, causing the both of us to laugh joyfully. He put me down to my feet and whispered to my ear, "Happy Birthday, lil sis." I beamed and kissed his cheek.

"Jadeeeee!!!" Layla shouted and came to give me a suffocating hug. I didn't see her much often because she and her family has to go back Mexico for a holiday, including Luke and her biological Dad, that is. But she didn't inform me of her presence today.

I hugged her back and was pulled away by force, Edward. He also, hugged me and spinned me around but didn't lift me up. I am starting to get dizzy so I tap his shoulder to ask him to stop. And he sheepishly smirked and eventually put me down.

"Lay, when did you get back?!" I asked her happily. She shrugged.

"I came back 3 days ago, to plan all these." She pointed to the game room that all of us, us meaning Blake, the boys and myself and sometimes Layla and her boyfriend, hang around when we're bored. I playfully glare at her, "What did you do to that room, you sneaky little girl?" I giggled when she heard that, which made her glare at me.

We both laughed out loud. "Why don't you find out yourself? You're the birthday girl after all!" She push me towards the door, but ended up smacking my face to a hard chest. A chest that I'm definitely familiar with.

I look up at him, to see him smiling at me lovingly. His hand trace down my arm to my tiny hand, lacing his fingers with mine. I grasp his hand tightly and he squeeze mine. "Let's go celebrate your birthday, baby." Blake whispers into my hear and my body can't help but flush, my cheeks too by the way.

He lead me to the door and stop in front of it. I look back at Blake to see him nodding his head to the direction of the door knob while looking at me, asking me to open it. I grabbed the door knob and turned.

When I saw the room, my heart stilled completely.