Part Two: Love in a Bathroom

It was the night after the sexing. Neon awoke to sunshine shining through the window and a pillow in his arms. His new lover was nowhere to be found. He stretched and yawned.

Getting out of bed was a challenge. It was warm and crusty inside the blankets. He stumbled to a drawer and opened it to find a ten-inch dildo. Shaking his head, he moved on to the next drawer and pulled out a pair of underwear covered in unicorns, then put them on. He grabbed his fursuit head from where it was strewn wildly during the night's festivities and pulled it onto his head.

Outside, it looked around nine or ten in the morning. Neon stretched once more before wandering downstairs to find Riesen. He heard faint music and humming to a song, so he followed it to find the German in the kitchen, singing and swaying his hips to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

"Walk, walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy," Ries sang. It looked as if he was making omelettes. Neon walked up behind him and put his arms around his waist.

"I'm a free bitch, baby," Neon whispered seductively into Riesen's ear. Riesen laughed that sexy laugh of his and patted Neon's muzzle, who murred appreciatively. "What's cookin', good lookin'?"

"I'm making omelettes. With ham and cheese. It was going to be breakfast in bed but now, seeing as you're up, why don't you take a seat at the table, princey?" Neon nuzzled Ree's neck before doing as told.

"I've never shown my face to anyone," Neon said quietly. This caused Riesen's head to perk up, looking earnestly at Neon. "There were a lot of firsts last night."

"I'm glad that I got to share them with you, then," Riesen smiled. He brought over two plates with omelettes. "I hope you're not allergic."

"No, these look great," Neon watched Riesen grab a cup out of the fridge and pour the white substance into his coffee mug. By the time Riesen sat down next to him and gave him cutlery, Neon was blushing. "Is that-"

"Yeah," Riesen stated, smiling softly. "It's a good milk substitute. Quite delicious." Neon put his fursuit face in his hands.

After they had finished their omelettes, Ries suggested watching a movie. Neon walked to his expansive movie collection and picked out a movie that looked good. Ries pulled the blanket open for Neon to crawl in. Neon snuggled up close to him.

"50 Shades of Grey! That's one of my favourites," Riesen exclaimed. Neon giggled as Ries abandoned their spot to put the DVD in the player. Neon watched his ass jiggle.

"Damn you're thicc, Ree. Thicker than a snicker."

"Not as thick as you, little nya." Riesen winked. Neon blushed at the nickname.

"Little nya?"

"Little nya. Because you're my little nya. It's in your language so I thought you'd understand." Riesen sat back down under the blanket, holding Neon close.

"I'm not really familiar with many furry phrases." Neon said softly. He was never allowed to watch any videos with furries in them or go to any furry websites. "My dad is really strict with uh, that kind of thing."

"Let me give you a rundown. Nya~ is Japanese for meow. And that's pretty much it. Don't you know what murr is, though?"

"Uh, yeah. My friend Treb told me. He's rather inappropriate," Neon laughed.

"Oh, I see. Wanna start the movie now?" Riesen sat up, letting go of Neko.

"Kay my bb boy."

The movie sucked. But it gave Riesen some ideas. Neon walked out halfway through to go pee. He never came back. Riesen paused the movie to follow him.

He knocked on the bathroom door gingerly, leaning his head towards the door so he could hear inside.

"Neno?? You alright in there, baby electric rodent? Precious prince? My darling? Pumpkin? Sweet pea?" There was no response, so Riesen opened the door.

Inside, Neon sat against the bathtub, silently crying his eyes out. His tears emerged from his furry eyes and ran down his face. Riesen ran to his side, brushing a thumb over his cheek to tenderly wipe away his tears. He frowned and pulled Neon close, petting his hair softly.

"It's gonna be alright, precious. I've got you." Riesen whispered in Neon's ear.

"Our s-sex was j-just so incredible," Neon wept. Ries laughed softly, rubbing his back.

"What the fuck?" Riesen giggled seductively. "I thought you were pregnant or something." Neon looked at Ries, confused.

"What the literal fuck. Guys can't get pregnant?" Neon whispered. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I mean, I don't know. I am a biology major, I know what I'm talking about." Neon pulled a face.

"Hold me." Neon put his head on Riesen's shoulder while he rocked them back and forth. "I love you, Riesen."

The inside of Riesen's stomach turned red, along with his face.

"XD."

End of part two.