Chapter 3 ● The Night They Slept Together

Start from the beginning

"Bye Juan," Meli leaves a kiss on my cheek before saying bye to Manolo.

"Thanks again, man," Felipe says before going over to open the door for his girlfriend. "See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight," I wave at the both of them before sending them off.

I lock the door and head over to the living room where Manolo was already waiting for me by the couch.

"What're we watching tonight?" I ask him before turning the television on.

While I flip through the channels, I start to think of Antonella and how she remembered my name. I catch myself smiling before remembering Eva was coming over as well.

I go into the bathroom and check myself out in the mirror. After, I quickly change Manolo's water and food before getting comfortable as I wait for a text from the girl.

○○○

I was dozing off when I heard a buzzing from the wooden coffee table.

I excitedly sat up to check my phone and it was just a notification from social media.

I roll my eyes before lying back down then a knock at the door fills the room.

Manolo sits up and looks at me before barking loudly and I run over to open the door.

"Hey," I smile up at Eva.

"How goes it?"

"Good, good," I move to the side. "Come in."

Eva turns on her heels in the entryway and looks up at me, hands still behind her back. Manolo would not stop barking at the poor girl and I had to shoo him away, which he did begrudgingly.

"I thought you were gonna text me," I say as I lock the door and look for Manolo who went into the bedroom.

"Well, I was right next door," she shrugs. "Didn't wanna bother."

"What do you got there?" I nod.

"Some fun," she brings the bottle of tequila and two shot glasses to her chest.

"Wow," I laugh along with her. "That's a tall bottle of some serious fun."

"You got some lime and salt?"

○○○

"Oh," Eva started laughing. "Nice save," she says referring to the now empty bottle of tequila that I grabbed before it hit the rug on the living room floor.

"I got good reflexes," we both kept laughing and leaning into each other. "Now back to your story."

"That was it," she laughs before looking up at me and putting a hand on my leg.

"Now what?" I ask flirtatiously.

"That's cute," Eva chuckles as she takes her hand away. "Juan, what do you look for in a girl?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You look like the kind of guy who's insanely attractive, sure," she looks at me up and down. "But isn't used to my kind of fun and it's all because you like romance."

"There's nothing wrong with a little romance," I lean back and look at her up and down.

"Well?"

"Well," I rub my eyes before continuing. "I guess I want someone that's kind, generous, family oriented, ambitious, funny-"

"You're killing me, smalls," Eva rolls her eyes as she leans in, hands between my open legs pressing down on the couch.

"Let me guess," I speak softly as she keeps approaching. "You're none of those?"

"Only on Wednesday's," she smirks before kissing me.

Eva straddles me and I put my hands on her hips as we kiss for a bit.

"Family oriented," she laughs at me when she disconnects our lips.

"What do you want in a guy?" I ask as I take in her body and she looks around the room.

"Not a contract," she raises an eyebrow before looking down at me.

She traces a finger down my torso and to my pants.

"I can handle that," I say.

"Once more with feeling," she replies and I smile before kissing her first this time around and laying her down on the couch.

I run my left hand up her right side as I feel her feeling my back and butt, bringing me towards her body, leaving no space in between.

I start kissing her neck as she lets out moans and gasps while unbuckling my pants.

"Juan," she moans and I look up from her chest. "Not in front of the dog."

We both look over at Manolo who was sat on the floor next to us, silently observing.

I let out a laugh and she smiles.

"To the bedroom then," I say before picking her up and walking to Felipe and Melissa's room.

I throw Eva on the bed and she takes her shirt off, nothing underneath.

We continue making out after I take my own shirt off and we roll around in bed for a bit, kissing each other every place possible.

"I wanted this since I saw you," Eva whispers in my ear as I begin to take my pants off and I say nothing, processing what she just spoke.

I pin Eva down right after and we take one last look at each other.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Absolutely nothing," I smirk before kissing her lips one last time.

○○○

Manolo barking startled me while Eva just groaned. Her head was hidden under a pillow, she was face down on the bed. The sunlight hit me quickly too, then I heard the keys jingling in the door.

"Fuck!" I got up quickly and put on my boxers. "Eva!" I began whispering.

I quickly ran to the living room and collected the empty bottle of tequila and shot glasses and looked around for any clothes as the front door began opening.

I ran back to the room and pulled on Eva's arm to get up.

"They're here! You gotta hide!"

Eva jumps up and quickly grabs her stuff, still naked. She runs to the balcony after taking the tequila bottle and glasses.

"Juan!" I hear Melissa yell as Manolo stops barking.

I go to the balcony to find Eva putting on underwear before throwing the rest of her clothes over to her side of the split balcony.

"Bye," she smiles up at me before leaving a kiss on my lips and climbing over the separation of the balcony. "I had fun last night."

"Oh my God," I simply state as I try to wrap my head around what she just did.

Eva quickly disappears into her own apartment and the bedroom door is opened by Melissa right when I make it back to the bed.

"Oh, shit," she says referring to me being half naked. "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry," I shake my head as Felipe comes up behind her. "I just woke up."