Deeper...

"You want it?" He groans

"Please..deeper!"

"I'm off to work now! I'll call you when I arrive and when I'm on my way home," yells my boss, Park Jimin. I've been his live-in maid for 3 years now. 

"Okay! I packed your lunch, it's by the door on the table! Drive safe." I holler back at him while rinsing the dishes. I feel a gentle kiss on the back of my neck, his smooth and plump lips were always beckoning me. They were so soft and pink...I can just feel them now. "It might be a late-night, don't wait up too long." He whispered into my ear, with his husky and raspy voice. My legs shook at the warm breath being presented to the left side of my head. I nodded and responded, "Yes, sir. I'll be sure to get my rest." And with that, he went off.

There were no chores to be done today, I had finished up the laundry and the cleaning this morning. "I think I'll go shopping...I haven't treated myself in a while." Mr. Park always made sure I had money in my wallet. I never left the house without at least $500. He was a CEO of a major skincare line called "Park and Min," as it was a business deal with his good friend. He was also an idol in a popular K-pop boyband BTS. He was a dancer and vocalist, I've always heard that dancers were good in bed. I wonder if it's true...

I went upstairs to the bedroom in which I slept in. I grabbed my clothes and my phone and headed to my bathroom. I turned on my music and the water. I unbuttoned my top and slid it off, then I put it in my hamper. I untied the drawstring on my pants and slid them down my legs. I popped the clothes in the hamper and took my hair out of its messy bun. I ran my fingers through the curled mess and smiled at the beauty looking back at me. I turned up the music and stepped into the see-through shower. I threw my head back gently and felt the warm water weigh down my dark, curly locks. I put the shampoo into the palm of my hand and slathered it in my hair. I sang along to the lyrics and felt the beat throughout my entire being. Every bass drop was a pulse into my body. I rinsed off the soaps left on my body and turned off the water.

I stepped out of the steaming room, fully clothed. I checked the time, 12:15PM...just enough time for me to get some sunshine. I dried my hair and applied my makeup, a light peachy look with red-tinted lips. I grabbed my keys, phone, purse, and money that Mr. Park had left for me. I locked the doors and opened the garage to a beautiful black, glossy car sat there waiting for me. I smiled at the twinkling lights being reflected on the hood. I open the door and enter, resting on the soft velvet seats. I put the key in the ignition and turn it on. The hum of the engine is beautiful, so calming. I drove out of the garage and headed towards town. I was stuck at a red light, as always. I looked over to my right and seen my favorite store was having a sale on lingerie. "Well don't mind if I do!" I said to myself as I pulled into the parking lot. I grab my purse with my money and I walk towards the door.  I hear the bells jingle as I open the glass door and enter the pinkish store. I made a b-line for the lingerie section and smiled at all of the selections. Everything from 2-piece sets to full gowns. I was in slutty heaven. I browse briefly because I didn't have much time, but I luckily found 3 perfect ones. The first one is a red one piece. It has lace on the torso with sparkles woven into it. The second one is a light blush pink with rhinestones on the breastplates. The last one was black with red matte ribbons on the back, in a criss-cross pattern.

I stood in the kitchen making my dinner for that night. I went with something simple, tteokbeokki with kimchi and cola. I was placing the finished food on my plates when I heard the front door open and close, followed by the sound of leather hitting a plush surface. "I'm home," yelled Mr. Park. "I'm in the kitchen! I thought you were working late?" I called back. I felt the weight shift on the floor as he approached me, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and the smell of alcohol on his hot breath made me shutter. He's been drinking...of course. "I got out early, I own that business-" he was cut off by a hiccup. I got out of his hold and placed the finished food on the black marble table. I grabbed the utensils and sat in the black plush chair. I ate quietly, as it was a rule for me to not talk to him while I eat. He pulled out the chair beside me and sat facing me. His hands were tapping the table and he seemed impatient. I took a bite of the tteokbeokki and looked towards him. His cheeks were flushed with bright pink, telling me he is in fact, drunk. "Perfect.." my little-twisted mind was wondering.