"oi danny what are you doing for summers birthday?" george asked my dad, he looked at me from inside the living room.

"well i don't really know yet, ill tell you once my nosey daughter leaves the room." his smile was evident.

i sat on the couch staring back at them, they're death glares burning into my skull.

they wouldn't stop, it was literally creeping me out.

"okay okay, ill leave. but why can't i just know-" i really didn't get to finish my cocky sentence because of ava's father.

"you know your father doesn't like it when you know things about your birthday or any other occasion now go, ava will go with you."

ava's eyes sparked up as she ran towards me, our hands interlocking as we started gossiping about our favorite celebrities.

we were in my room for a while, "summer," i looked up at her and went 'hmm'

"i think i know what the surprise is." my eyes shot up as i jumped onto her, "what is it, aves? what is it?"

she started to laugh as she told me to go downstairs.

i didn't care if i was being a fool of myself, i jumped off the bed almost tripping on my own feet.

i could hear ava laughing at me as i flipped her off, opening my door.

i could hear loud music, it was some of my favorite artists like, nothing more, twenty one pilots, bring me the horizon, some eminem.

it sounded like a killer party downstairs.

i ran downstairs, no makeup on my rat face and ran towards the kitchen, where i could hear yelling coming from my dad and some woman.

i stopped at the foot of the stairs and started to listen in on the tea.

"daniel i clearly remember that she's my daughter too! she's not just yours."

wait, it's my mother? im her daughter too? but ive never met my mother before. what is she doing here?

"according to the courts, madeline-" her name was madeline? i thought it'd be something slutty like rose, kandy, cindy or something but sadly, she sounded like she could be a nice woman.

it sounded like a beautiful name, she must be a very nice woman, not that i would know but it's a good guess.

"she's mine, you lost your rights when you had her, you never wanted our child since she was born. hell you never even wanted her since you were pregnant with her!" my dad was extremely mad at the estranged woman, and i could understand why.

"you know that's not true. i know that i haven't been there for her for the last fifteen years but i wanna be in her life, daniel." she sounded like she was about to cry so i swallowed my pride and took a deep breath.

i didn't wanna eavesdrop any longer so i just walked into the kitchen, "um, this is my mom?" both their heads shot in my direction.

my fathers face fell and the unknown lady looked down at the ground.

"um yes, summer. um, this is your mother."  the woman i could only gather was madeline, walked up to me and looked at me.

she had big blue eyes and short blonde hair. her arms were covered in tattoos and she had gauges in her ears, she seemed like she could be a cool person.

she wore black leather pants that were skin tight, her white spaghetti strap hugged her curves more than the jeans did. she wore small black heeled boots to help with her height, i was short like she was.

"hi, summer." she looked at me, i could tell tears were about to pour out her eyes as she looked into mine.

"hello. um, i really don't know what to say right now. all i know was that this was supposed to be a surprise party but instead im meeting the person who gave birth to me."

i couldn't help but be honest, i didn't know what to say or come of this.

apparently i shouldn't have said anything because dad told me to sit down at the table.

as i went to the table they both sat down, "now summer your mother recently got out of prison."

my eyes jumped in surprise. "wait, she's been in prison this whole time? that's why i haven't been able to see her?" they both nodded as i looked i her one last time.

"well um, thanks for the birthday visit. call me whenever you wanna be in my life and actually be a mother, thanks." i got up and ran to dads liquor cabinet.

it didn't have a lock on it so i opened it and grabbed the only bottle of liquor i knew would get me drunk quicker than anything.

grey goose.

i ran to my room and slammed the door, locking it.

"get out."

"summer what's- "

"i said 'get out.' "

-------------

yea overall i met my biological mother and got drunk in anger. i guess you could say ive been having problems with alcohol since.

as i finished my plate and i gave it to dad. i went back up to my room, putting my hair into a messy bun as i went towards my secret drawer.

"are you still full?" i was talking to my jäger bottle, shaking it to see that it was almost empty.

i groaned and connected my phone to a random bluetooth speaker, turning on 'happy song' from bring me the horizon and started to take a drink of the leftover poison in my green bottle.

"what to wear, what to wear."

---------------
so I made a new book cover and this was just a little kick off to the book, you'll hear more from Summer's estranged mother soon, and this is gonna be a slowly updated book so yea, :) I hope u likes it