Chapter 1: What The Hell?!

Margaux's pov

Walking inside this mall isn't my type of doing. But whenever I went here is just all about the shopping thing.

I don't even know why I'm doing this right now, maybe I'm not just in the mood. For all the times I've been here in PH, I think this is the first time I went here inside this mall without any chaperone or even an annoying bodyguards. And I'm lucky to have this as my free day. Thanks to Thea!

*Flashback*

"Thea! You owe me a favor remember?" Of course! After saving her from his oh-so-called jealous boyfriend, I believe that I deserve a reward!

"So what is it? I can't join you today sissy because Clark and I were going out on a date so please exclude me." Duh? Did I ask her to accompany me? This girl is just-- Ugh!

"Tell mom that we're hanging out today. For sure, she won't believe me. So you're gonna do it for me and I'll pretend that I don't even know such a single strand of the plan. What do you think?" I asked interestingly. I just wanna go out right now! Without bodyguards. I believe to the nerve of Thea and she can do that.

"Easy as ABC! Can I call Tita, now? And--wait! Hang out? You me--"

"Look, I just wanna go out without those annoying b*st*rds. I can manage without you sissy trust me!" I'm pertaining to the free-time-thing. I guess she assumed that I want her with me as an excuse to my mom. She can go with Clark whenever she wants.

"Pfft! Okay. Now, I got it!" she then leaved.

*end of flashback*

I'm now looking in a full-length mirror in front of me. I'm trying this gorgeous above-the-knee length black fitted dress. I hate colorful stuffs! I will fvcking look like a rainbow walking out there if I wore one!

It seems like the dress is really perfectly made for me 'cause it really fits me comfortably.

After fitting in, I suddenly saw a knee- length black leather boots. Great! What a perfect match! It seems like the day's dealing with me perfectly fine.

I was about to grab the boots when someone picked it up first.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

Zach's pov

"Good morning Manila!" I shouted while entering the mall. I'm visiting this mall every weekends. A lot of people know me well here since I'm destined to have this kind of beauty as a man and I am the most valuable customer based on what I heard from them. And right now, most of the sexy saleslady here are fantasizing me as expected.

"Hi Zach!"

"Hey Zach!"

"Zach!"

"Hello, Zach."

I just waved at them uninterestingly. I didn't get here just to flirt with them. Sanay na ako sa kanila so masanay na rin silang nilalayuan ko sila. Tsk! Ang hirap kapag masyado kang gwapo, eh!

I went to the usual place. It's a boutique shop for men and women which is owned by my cousin. Dito kami madalas ni Trixie, my younger sister. Well, she's not with me because of a girl thing. Kaya naman nagbilin siya sakin! And she wanted me to buy some stuffs na surely ay magugustuhan niya. Kesyo daw kasi 'alam ko naman daw yung taste niya'. Tss!

I saw a gray fitted long sleeves. I was about to carry it to the nearest fitting room but it's close. Meaning, there's someone inside. Babae kaya 'yon? How I wish that lady's so hot. I bet she's beautiful.

While waiting, I went to the women's section and I saw this boots and I'm hundred percent that Trixie will surely love it. May kung anong nagtulak sakin para tignan to at hawakan ng malapitan. Well, the day brings luck huh? I immediately grabbed it.

"WHAT THE HELL??!" sigaw ng isang hottie but a high blood lady. Eh? Is she pertaining to me--I mean nakatingin kasi siya sakin. Did I do something wrong?

"Do you have a problem with me, Miss?" tanong ko. She just rolled her eyes in annoyance. WTF!!?

"That's mine!" turo niya sa hawak kong knee-length black leather boots. Wait, sakanya daw?

"How can you say it's yours when I'm the one who picked it first?" I asked teasingly. She's so hot and sexy with her below-the-knee length black cotton dress with leather 6 inch high heels. How do I know? Well, Trixie's collecting stuffs like that in a tallest inch. Now, she looked really annoyed.

"I saw it first but you picked it up! But it's mine!" she answered. Halatang naiinis siya.

"Did you payed for it?" I asked. Ako naman yung nauna so why is she claiming that the boots is hers? Tss! Some of girls are really different.

"N-Not yet" she answered then she looked away. Niyakap ko naman yung boots as if she would steal it from me.

"Sad to say it's mine" pfft! She looked pissed. Tinignan niya naman ako from head to toe then her brows knitted. Eh? What's with the look?

"Fine. Do you badly want it?" She asked habang nakakunot pa rin ang noo.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I think it wont fit you 'cause you have a bigger foot size. But I think you should still try to wear it in front of me to make sure if that fits yours. And if you failed, I will be the one who have to buy that. Deal?" What the Fvck?! With my handsome face and well toned body, she's now thinking I'm a gay?

"Hey. It isn't for me!"

"Just try it" she commanded with smirk. And I found it so cute.

"Fine! You can have it!" I knew it! She will use that thing to defeat me. One of the girl's manipulating skills.

"Pfft. I told ya! It's mine." Then she smirked again for the last time and went to the cashier as fast as she can. I really find her interesting. And cool!

Margaux's pov

Talking to a stranger for a long time isn't my type of doing but for that fvcking lovely boots, I freaking break my rule! He's really annoying. I knew it right from the start that he isn't a gay because on how he looks. I just tested him if he would accept treating him a gay or giving me those boots. So, he ended up giving me the boots. I won over him. How weak!

If I had bring my bodyguards with me then it's really easier for me to get rid of that weak man and I will end up getting what I want in no time. But of course, I didn't want to look weak in front of others just because I have back ups. So, it's an achievement for me.

Now, I really believe it's a lucky day for me. I just fvcking won over a weak man with just a freaking lovely boots. Well, what Margaux wants, Margaux gets. That's my law.

It's really a nice day. Good night everyone.