"My God..." Chloe mumbles and Nate gently touches my neck.

"How bad is it?" I ask with a raspy voice, and he frowns.

"You'll definitely have bruises from where his fingers were. You're eye is swelling up, too," he tells me, and I nod while sitting up.

"Up you go, darling. Slowly," Harry says while helping me onto my feet.

"You all right, kiddo?" Sully asks, and I nod my head.

"I'll be fine," I smile slightly, and he ruffles my hair.

We all look at Cutter who stands by the opposite wall, staring at us. His eyes flicker to mine and he frowns, "[Name]... I'm so, so sorry."

I walk over to him, despite the protests from Nate and Harry, sending him a smile. "I forgive you, C, you we're drugged. Though you try it again and I won't hold myself back next time," I tell him with a smirk. He chuckles and we exchange a short hug, before I look at the others, "Now let's go."

Nate, Sully, Chloe, and I start to walk through the last passage and I look behind me to see Sully forcing Charlie to go next, figuring him to be wary of him after the attack. Charlie squeezes through the passage, joining us on the other side, and Sully comes through last.

"[Name], you dropped this so I picked it up for you," Chloe tosses me my flashlight.

"You're the best," I tell her while shining it down the path.

"Damn right I am." I chuckle at her pride, and we drop down off the ledge of the path to the floor below us. We run down the path and into a circular room with a large globe in the center. "This is more than just a crypt," Chloe says while we look around.

"Yeah, the whole damn room looks like some kind of ancient device," Sully responds and I hum, glancing over to Nate and Harry who make their way up to the second floor.

"We need to get it spinning," I state while looking down to the channels in the floor, "I bet if we can get water through these it will do the trick."

Nate and Harry light some torches on the floor above, making light shine down through the statues on the globe. "What happened?" Nate calls down to us.

"Some kind of projection showed up on the globes. They're marking positions on it," Chloe responds and the two guys run off.

I walk around the room for a bit when I spot Harry and Nate on the other side of a dry pool by some cranks. They turn the cranks and the water fills the pool and starts traveling through a channel in the ground. My two friends swim over and join us and Cutter and I help them out of the water.

"You wouldn't have liked it back there, love. There were spiders," Harry tells me while running his hands through his messy hair, styling it back.

"Eck, I hate those things," I stick my tongue out in disgust.

"You hate a lot of things," Chloe chimes in, and I deadpan.

"Yeah, yeah," I mutter, and sulk over to the crank that'll let the water flow through the one channel, into the channels around the globe.

Cutter goes to the other crank and we turn it and watch as the water flows through the channels, making the globe lower and spin. "It worked. It started to spin," Chloe smiles and we walk over to the globe.