~10~

Ariana's POV:
It's been three months and I'm still with Alex. But our spark seems to be gone. It's kinda depressing actually. Zach broke up with his girlfriend so that bitch is gone. Alissa and Logan insist they're not a couple but they always cuddle. Now that I've caught you up.——————————————————————-
I decided to meet up with Alex. We met up at Starbucks.
"Hey Alex are you okay?" He seemed really nervous.
"Um—yeah I'm fine." Just then a girl walked up to him and said
"Hey baby what time can I come over tonight?" I just looked at him.
"Baby Who is this girl?" She asked looking at me.
"His ex" I responded and through my drink in his face. Tears wee streaming down my face as I ran out. I ran into some fans.
"I'm sorry guys I can't right now. Here's my phone number please don't leak it. But text me Tomorrow and we can hang." The girls thanked me and gave me a hug. Then I ran back to Logan's place... I thought he was alone. I ran in sobbing and saw the boys were there. I tried to dry my tears but it was to late.
"omg ari what happened?" Zach asked as he stood up. I tried to run to my room but Logan blocked the entrance.
"Ari what happened?!" He asked. I looked down and saw I was still wearing that stupid promise ring. I ran over to the balcony and everyone followed me. I was hysterical. I couldn't stop sobbing. I pulled off the ring and the boys looked in me shocked as I chucked the ring over the balcony.I then made a quick decision to try to jump. What was I thinking? I wasn't good enough for anybody I began to climb up as Logan scream.
"ARI WHAT THE HELL" and all the boys yelled at me to stop. I was still sobbing. Logan threw his arms around my waist and picked me up. I was kicking and screaming as he carried me inside.
"LET GO OF ME PUT ME DOWN! I DON'T WANNA LIVE! I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYBODY!I DON'T DESERVE ANYONE!" I was yelling and screaming til logan put me down. I was still hysterical. I tried to run back to the balcony but Logan grabbed my wrist.
"LOGAN LET GO OF ME JUST LET ME KILL MYSELF SO I CAN STOP WAISTING PEOPLES TIME!IT WONT MATTER NO ONE WILL CARE JUST LET ME JUMP!" I yelled and yelled until I realized everyone around me was beginning to cry. I stopped fighting I looked around me and put my head down and continued to sob. Logan pulled me into his arms and I sobbed into his chest and I  collapsed on the ground. He went with me. There we were sitting on the ground. I was sobbing. Logan was crying even the boys were crying. I heard the door open and shut it was Alissa and Tessa.
"Okay we're here" Tessa said.
"What's the emergency?" They walked in and saw me and Logan on the ground. They saw me sobbing. They both said at the same time.
"MOVE." Logan let go and they ran up to me and hugged me.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Alissa screamed.
"ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED. ARIANA JUST TRIED TO JUMP OFF THE BALCONY BECAUSE OF WHATEVER THAT SON OF A BITCH ALEX DID!"
"WHAT?!" Both Tessa and Alissa yelled.
"YEAH I PULL HER AWAY AND SHES SCREAMING TO LET HER JUST KILL HERSELF, THAT SHE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE AND SHE WANTED TO DIE SO THAT SHE WOULD STOP WAISTING PEOPLES TIME AND THAT NO ONE WOULD CARE IF SHE JUMPED!" Logan was hysterical at this point tears were streaming down his face.
"IM GONNA GO KILL HIM" Logan said.
"STOP!" I screamed surprising everyone even myself. I wiped my tears.
"Let's go." I said.
"Go?! Go where?!" Logan was still yelling a little.
"I think we should tell brother Jake and the Ohio boys that their little sister was just heartbroken." I said in an innocent yet evil tone.
"What?" Zach said.
"Logan might be all about hurting someone if they hurt me." Logan smirked.
"But Jake and the Ohio boys it to another level when it comes to ariana." He said.
"If Logan brings you hell, then Jake is the devil himself and the trio won't stop till all hell has broken loose." After I said this Alissa and Tessa were smirking as well.

A/N: hey guys thanks for 100 reads omg! Please comment if you like the story or not. Xoxo