chapter 1; friends

"Hyungwon, you're paired with Wonho"

Hyungwons eyes darted to the other side of the room. Wonho's eyes were beaming just like his smile, "your seat is over here, pretty boy"

Hyungwon sighed and left his seat, he picked up his bag and moved to Wonho's desk.

"Waddup crack ass" Wonho laughed as he 'greeted' his friend.

"So, who do you want to do?" Hyungwon ignored him.

"i don't know. wanna do EXO or somethin'??" Wonho replied.

the boys were assigned a job to write a paired essay on their hero's//inspirations. as the boys both had an avid interest in music, choosing EXO was like choosing a god.

"fuCK YES BITCH-"

"Hyungwon!" the teachers eyes pierced Hyungwons. he got shivers. but you can't blame her, he shouted a little too loudly. not to mention, he swore.

"sorry ma'am" he replied. Wonho just chuckled, which resulted in him getting a whack from the taller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so, ummm, we did jack shit during that lesson. wanna come over later to finish?" Hyungwon asked,
packing up both his and Wonho's things (as Wonho was just sitting down, hugging one of HYungwons arms, which made it harder for Hyungwon).

"sure, bro. what time?" 

"you might as well come home with me. my mom can make us ramyeon and stuff!!" Hyungwon beamed.

it kinda made Wonho smile. it's funny that just seeing Hyungwon excited, made Wonho happy.

"damn you sure do know how to bribe me. i'll have to text my mom tho. she'll prolly give me a beating if I don't"

"kinky"

"the fuck man, she's my mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*final bell of the day rings

"bitch, we free. les go baby" Wonho shouted putting his arms around Hyungwon.

Wonho looks really tough and manly but really, he's just a soft little baby on the inside. he loves skinship and people being gentle with him.

"my longest 'ye boi' ever" a rather energetic boy shouted from behind them. the boy was clutching another. the other-other boy was very manly. but looked like a teddy???

"Minhyuk, i know you like to be 'down with the kids' but you're really not." Wonho laughed.

"Hyunwoo, am I down with the kids?!" Minhyuk asked his boyfriend.

"what"

"never mind" Minhyuk stuck his tongue out at Wonho and pressed a little kiss on Hyunwoo's cheek.

though Hyunwoo was completely unaware sometimes, Minhyuk still loved him. Hyunwoo is actually top of all of their classes. he just didn't get memes and such.

"lmao, lets leave their gay asses" Hyungwon stated. he doesn't really like PDA. nor does Wonho. thank fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so, which member first?" Wonho asked, dumping ten billion pens -most of which were cute gel pens- on Hyungwon's desk.

"Suho sunbaenim!!" Hyungwon shouted.

"kay, bae. calm your titties" Wonho giggled at Hyungwon's childish attitude. he found it cute how excited he could get.

"yaaYYY" "wAIT-" "lemme put some music on m8" Hyungwon got up and grabbed his phone, charger & speaker; from his bed.

"what u want, bro?" Hyungwon asked, absentmindedly. Wonho was smiling at his work whilst writing Junmyeon's; birthday, age, real name, position, ships & facts.

to be honest Hyungwon found some of the things Wonho did, quite cute. no homo tho.

he put BigBang's 'Let's Not Fall In Love' on, and began to help Wonho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"uhhh fuck, it's raining." Wonho moaned into Hyungwon's chest.

they were downstairs now. after doing 5 members they felt like a break, so the played COD.

"i have to walk home. In that" Wonho pointed to the window whilst making a disgusted face.
Hyungwon just chuckled.

"stay here then" Hyungwon said, not really paying attention, just continuing with his very serious game.

"thanks bro but i have no clothes"

"borrow mine then. you'd look cute in my big ass shirts" Hyungwon laughed.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Total Words; 623

yes, i love my gay children. i love this concept. beautiful. anyway, i've never shipped ShowHyuk. but i accidentally wrote it as them?? "accidentally" ;)

and uhhhh yes!! that 'No Homo Tho' ref!! anyway, yeah, enjoy this shit.