Chapter 10

Cammie POV

 "I don't want school to start tomorrow," I huffed as I sat down on my bed. It was the last day of Thanksgiving break. 

Shannon reached an arm around my body and pulled me into her, "me either. I like spending all day with you." She knew just how to melt my heart. 

"Do you have to be up early tomorrow?" I asked her. 

She shook her head, "do you?" I shook my head, too, and smirked a little bit. She obviously caught on because a grin appeared on her face. 

She leaned in and kissed me softly at first. Then she sat up a little bit, tugging at my waist so that I would sit on her lap. I did and then quickly deepened the kiss. I traveling my hands down her torso and began taking her shirt off. She pulled it over her head and I realized she was wearing the same black Calvin Klein bra from the day I met her. She came back to kiss me, but I was zoning out thinking about how nervous I was that day. 

"What?" She laughed, snapping me out of my daze. 

I chuckled, "you were wearing that the day we met and you made me so nervous."

"I could tell, you wouldn't even look me in the eyes," she laughed, reminiscing. It was only a couple months ago, but it felt like so much longer. 

"Can you blame me? Look how hot you are," I traced a finger down her stomach. 

She straightened up and kissed me again, "you should see my girlfriend," she said against my lips. 

I laughed, even though inside I was screaming. "You're such a dork," I said as she flipped us over and kissed me again. 

While I didn't have to be up early the next morning, I still had to be up. I had class at 11. I woke up and Shannon was still asleep, so I got ready in her bathroom, in an attempt to let her sleep longer. When I got done putting a little make up on, I went into my room to get my bag. I walked in, grabbed it, and turned to walk out. "Damn, babe. Who are you trying to impress?" Shannon's raspy voice came from my bed. It was the first time she'd ever called me babe. 

I wasn't dressed up at all. I was wearing leggings and an oversized hoodie with my hair in a bun. "What are you talking about?" I chuckled.

"You look pretty," she said in a baby voice. 

I walked over to my bed, blushing. I gave her a soft kiss, "thanks, babe." She smiled and gave me one last kiss before I left for class. 

The whole week went by pretty quickly. Things started to pick up with finals week getting close, so it took a little time away from Shannon and I. We lived together, though, so finding time to spend together wasn't that difficult. 

"Hey, babe. Do you want to go to a party tonight?" Shannon asked me while looking at her phone. 

I shrugged, "where is it?" 

"Apartment 402, so we can just walk there," she said. It was in the building right next to ours. 

I nodded, "sure, I guess." I wasn't really that interested, but Shannon seemed to want to go. Plus, I had yet to see the party side to Shannon. I was curious as to how she would be while she was drunk. I hoped that it didn't end badly for us, though. 

Shannon was wearing her infamous pair of black jeans with rips in both knees, her dirty black converse that she refused to replace, a grungy Harley Davidson shirt, and a backwards snapback. She looked so hot, honestly. I just wore a pair of skinny jeans with a grey tank top and a flannel tied around my waist. 

We walked into the party side by side, but I couldn't help but notice that she hadn't grabbed for my hand. I didn't want to read to much into it, but this was the first time we had been out around people that weren't Ally and Stevie. Maybe she didn't want anyone to know.