Fight

An argument. An other argument. You were with Dean for three months now, but you couldn't stop arguing, and most of the time for so lttle. You would just shout at each other until everyone had emptied their mind.

Today wasn't  different from the other days, you had been hunting, and Dean couldn't help but come to your rescue when you were actually on the verge of killing the monster. That, surely pissed you off, but during the ride back to the motel , no one flinched . Sam wasn't there , he was on an other case with Bobby , leaving you alone with Dean.

Once back at the motel, you couldn't keep your anger inside and you just exploded.

"Damn Dean , what's your fucking problem ? " You shouted, looking him in the eyes.

His expression changed at your words, anger growing up as he approached you.

"What's wrong with me? Are you kidding me? I just saved your life ! " He started shouting.

"Saved my life? I was on the verge to end this damn thing! When do you will understand that I can defend myself? " You tried to keep your voice steady .

" No, it 's the problem , you are too weak to defend yourself!"

His words made ​​you want to punch him in the face so hard . Too weak ? You saved his ass dozens of times , yet he was always there to say that you weren't strong enough for the job .

" Oh I am weak ? Then why did you ask, no begged me to come hunt with you and Sam, if I 'm only good at putting myself in danger ? " You screamed at him . It irritated you to the highest point . You looked into his eyes , anger flooding throughout his green eyes .

"I made ​​a mistake. I never should have asked you to come with us. This is the worst decision I've ever made​​!" He said.

His words broke you heart, but you remained calm, breathing deeply.

"No. I think your worst decision, was to ask me out. And mine was to say yes." You said, sadness replacing the anger in your voice. You bit your cheek to prevent your tears from falling down your cheeks.

He looked at you with guilt in his eyes, as if he regretted saying these few words. But all he did, was to look down at his feet. You took your coat that you had thrown on the bed and left the room, slamming the door.

***

It had been one hour since you had left the motel, leaving Dean alone. You just needed a walk, to actually let yourself cry. You couldn't believe that Dean had actually told you he regretted asking you to join him and his brother. You loved him so much, and you thought it was mutual, but now it was hard to believe. At some point you got tired and decided to go back to the motel room. 

When you arrived, Dean was sitting on the bed, his face buried in his hands. He jumped when you closed the door. You could see traces of tears on his face. He brushed  his cheeks and you looked at him with sadness. You took off your jacket and put it on a chair, and then you made ​​your way to the bed and sat next to Dean. You didn't establish any eye contact with him and just sat there in silence.

"Listen Y / n ..." He began, his voice was barely audible. "I ... I'm sorry I didn't mean ..."

You looked up at him and you could see the guilt in his eyes, and you started to cry.

"Hey, hey." He said softly, and took you in his arms.

You snuggled against his chest, crying on his shirt and he kissed your hair. You guessed he was crying too by his sniffles. You looked up and looked into his eyes. He took your face in his hands bfore speaking.

"Y / n ... I swear I didn't mean. I'm so sorry." His voice trembled.

"Dean ..." But he cut you.

"No, listen, I was angry, but it doesn't excuse my behavior. I love you Y / n. And this more than anything in the world. This is why I throw myself in front of all the monsters you fight, because I can't bear the idea of loosing you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so much. "

You looked at him and couldn't help yourself but smile. You loved him so much too.

"It's okay Dean, I forgive you. I love you too."

He smiled at your words, and you kissed him.
You spent the rest of the evening to cuddling and then you finally fell asleep in the arms of the man you loved, a big smile on your face.