T W E N T Y - O N E

K E E G A N

I laid in bed watching Dave pace back and forth

I laid in bed watching Dave pace back and forth. I felt bad for what I did and I shouldn't of never did it. I just wanted to have fun and go out. I never been out in so long. It's been months since I went out.

"Dave can you stop pacing and sit down. Your making me nervous"I said sitting up. Dave look at me. I should of never said anything.

"Keegan, I'm heated right now"he said.

"Okay, well I'm sorry. I won't do it again"I said. Dave sat on the bed and look at his phone. "Who is that?"

"My manager, I have to get started on my music"he got up from the bed grabbed his wallet and other stuff.

"Wait"I got up from the bed. "Can I get a kiss?"I ask him. He sigh loudly then turn around to me. "Please baby"

"No"he said bluntly. I just wanted to scream at him. I been lusting over him and I need him to hold me. This is my first ever time having sex. Yes I'm still a virgin and I don't want to pop my cherry on my wedding day. That will be to long.

"Why not? You still mad at me?"I ask.

"Yeah"he nod his head. "Your like a damn teenager. Don't listen to me at all" I went up to him grabbing his shirt. I pulled him towards me and kiss his lips softly. He touch my butt squeezing it while kissing me passionately. I pull Dave towards the bed and laid down as he got on top of me. I pull my his shirt off while he pull my off as well.

"Can I have you?"I ask.

"Keegan....."just then I heard hard knocks on the door. Who the hell is that?

"POLICE"shit!

"What the fuck they want?"I ask.

"That dude"Dave said. "Someone must of called the cops on us"

"What we gone do?"I ask.

"Look, I have to go with them. Look under my floor board in my room and get the stack of cash, that will be 100,000$"

"Dave no...."

"Keegan, this time do as I say"he got off of me and walk to the living room where the door was. "WHO IS IT?"

"POLICE, CAN WE COME IN?"

"DO YOU HAVE A WARRENT?"Dave ask.

"MY FACE IS THE WARRENT"I heard the door being bust down. The dogs was barking at them so I got up from my bed and ran to the front. "ARE YOU DAVE BREWSTER?"

"Yeah, why you yelling at me?"Dave ask.

"He can't hear out of one ear so...."one of the cops said.

"YOU ARE COMING WITH US TO THE POLICE STATION FOR NOT PAYING YOUR CHILD SUPPORT"

"WHAT! I PAID THAT BITCH YESTERDAY!"Dave yelled.

"Well, seems like you didn't"they hand cuffed him and shove him out the house. Why they treating him so dirty? They don't do this in California. Well in Compton they do.

"KEEGAN, REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU!"Dave yelled again.

"OKAY"I nod my head. I look at my door and sigh. I tried to close it but it won't shut.

"Fucking cops"