Training

Sorry! I am now not having ideas about this. It was so hard to come up with a crazy personality....

***

Zia/Elyzia's POV

Boring...

All of her memories that I can fiddle with are very boring but at the same time discovering. Apparently, this girl's name is Shizuka. Everything about her is boring except her knowledge.

I guess there is one thing that both of us has.

We're both sarcastic. I really love the way she smiles and tells to her 'friends' their problems. Though they were taking advantage of her, Shizuka really has a problem with her head. No, now that I think about it, the thing she always did is right and wrong.

She copes up with them in order to be not so out of league but she can just leave them after all that mocking. She really is a hypocrite.

Oh my... I haven't introduce myself? I am Zia. But now Elyzia is... dead, I promised to become her so... my name right now is Elyzia.

As you can see, the former Elyzia is someone you can pity a lot. She's weak against everything that she cannot even harm her own family. Well, she is the light as I am the darkness of her heart so all the negative emotions she should felt is right now within me.

But now she is dead so I needed someone to become my light but in exchange, we will become one. Perfectly, Shizuka entered this body who has no will to live.

And right now, I needed to use her knowledge to fight against that old man.

I hate to admit this but I have to take up the lessons that the old man is teaching me.

In order to fulfill Elyzia's wish to be independent, I have to do this.

But in order to get stronger in a much more faster way, it seems I have to train in magic. If I remember, our attribute is water? Each person can only have one attribute and magic was very rare in this world as only through bloodlines can use magic.

I saw my father use water magic so I should be able to, right? 

Then... shall I tried to use a human as a target for my training? I can as long as it is not an innocent people...

That old man even ordered me to kill people... so should I?

Well... it's good to try right? I'm gonna get used to it. And also they're good as stress bag.

I gone to the old man and asked him whom am I gonna murder. I'm quite excited for some reason. I'm gonna kill a person, after all. I want to let this stress that pile up deep within me away.

I found my targets and made them pass out as I hit their stomach very hard.

I tie them up for them to not escape and for them to not break free while I'm still using them as my hitting target.

I never learned magic nor do I know how do magic. I guess I have to use Shizuka's knowledge to use it.

I circulate the mana inside my body and started to focus it on one place.

Then I imagine a water that slashes the target hand.

Which in fact, it happen but the output is very low. The mana is not enough even though I have the perfect image of it.

I quietly stare at them. They're really are perfect as my hitting target. I will not definitely get tired of hearing them scream as I use them like a trash.

Aahhh.. it's already night, better go to that old man's place.